• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which restaurant at WDW for a first date?

that is sooooo cute!

Did you respond to his thread??? :rotfl2:

Sounds like you to are going to hit it off!

Have fun!

Humm great minds think alike....looking forward to a great dinner with an amazing date...

Great choice!
Will you have to wait six months? :confused3

I just had a date at Ohana last Wednesday. It was with my husband. :) I hope you have a great time. Definitely walk down to the beach before or after dinner.

I would have suggested Italy in Epcot.
Can you get into Ohana's?

Erin1700 said:
I would have suggested Italy in Epcot.
Can you get into Ohana's?

I totally agree.

I would never suggest Ohana for a first date. Food isn't great. And I don't think coconut races down the aisle is "first date" fun in my opinion.

I would definitely suggest one of the restaurants in Italy. Via Napoli is my fave. And how fun would it be to check out other countries around the world since youre already there? Maybe even grab a Margarita from Mexico or grey goose slushy from France?

chadridge said:
Humm great minds think alike....looking forward to a great dinner with an amazing date...

Btw, incase you missed it on page 1, this would be my date. I'm very excited.. I don't even really care what restaurant we end up at, as long as I get to see him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter