Which resorts have Heated pools?

juliebee

Mouseketeer
After reading a thread about the volcano pool at the Poly not being heated, I'm not very happy about hearing that. One of our expectations is to enjoy a wonderful time at the pool because here in Oregon, we don't have that luxury very often. So, I'm considering changing resorts because of the pool. I'd love to know which resorts have heated pools, as since we are going in March I think the heat will be welcome.

I believe they are all are but to different degrees. Some could be 80, some alittle warmer and some alittle cooler but are heated. We were in WL this past January and the pool seemed mid 80's, steam rising in am, but air was cold getting out but very swimable.

Hi, I posted on another thread about the Poly pool being so cold. We were at the Poly last April and it was so cold that nobody was in the volcano pool and even the quiet pool was quite cold. Were there year before and both pools were warm and wonderful. I was so dissappointed that it was too cold to swim in. Maybe others don't care about the pool but it was a big part of the reason to stay there. They said they were working on it and it would be fixed but it sounds like maybe it hasn't. Won't stay there if it is the same as last year.

All pools at Disney World are heated. During the Christmas week when the temperature was just a bit over freezing (at night, don't panic), the steam was going off the pool at the All Stars like there was no tomorrow. My father-in-law dipped his foot in it and and said he would swim in it (he will not swim in cool water).

I wouldn't switch resorts based on one post you read. If the heater was broken at that one time, what guarantee do you have that the heater at whatever resort you choose isn't going to be broken while you are there? And what were the odds that the Polynesian pool heater was broken and that someone posted about it here and you happened to read it?

We were at the Poly a couple of weeks ago and the pool was a too cold in my opinion but it was defiitely heated. I think maybe it was just a faulty heater is all.

Yes, all the pools at WDW, quiet and main are heated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter