Which resort was your favorite with young children?

Given you are DVC you would be looking at BLT (and if you want a view of MK would have to use more points for that booking and it may be difficult to get at 7 months out) and the Poly DVC studios- We stayed in a BLT Lake view studio (which we lucked out and also had an amazing view of the castle and fireworks from our balcony were awesome) and also stayed at a new poly lake view studio in Moorea (firework views were again fantastic)- and having to choose between the two- I would without any hesitation recommend the polynesian studio. (as would my 6 and 9 year old)

The polynesian studios are MUCH larger than the BLT studios (not sure on the size or points needed for a 1 bedroom at BLT though). Your 3 yr old could use (and will probably love) the little bed that folds down under the TV and you could set up a pack and play for your 7 mth old and not have to unfold the sofa bed at all. The pool was fantastic and the kids would adore the new splash area! Would you be ok without a full kitchen?

Beach club- haven't stayed but heard its awesome! You could walk to EP which would be nice- BUT- with a 3 yr old I would be nervous about the size and layout of storm along bay. This is where we are hoping to book for May 2016 if we can get a studio 7 months out (we own at AKV)

Wilderness lodge- may be under construction at that time- we are skipping it for our May 2016 trip, but want to stay there eventually

Boardwalk- your home! I heard its great- another one we want to try

If I had to choose- I would book boardwalk at 11 months- then try to switch some or all the trip to Polynesian at 7 months (but we like split stays). I don't know how long you are going for but- 3 nights in a Polynesian lake view studio then 4 nights in a boardwalk 1 bedroom sounds ideal.

We have been going 2-3 times a year since our 1st DD was 6 months old and truthfully we had a great time at all the resorts we stayed at(see signature:D). We first started at a monorail resort based on DIS feedback, but learned that we did not have to stay deluxe to have a great time.

I missed you had a 3 year old--I would be nervous about Stormalong Bay too. It's a big pool that's usually packed with people.

depends upon what you mean the parents then either PV or BLT - beginning close to the MK is a great help. Since that will be your main park.

the kids well they liked POR, POFQ, OKW, vwl - at PO they found friends their ages - at OKW and vwl - they just liked it - not sure what that means. by the time I got them to stay at a value - they were teens and did not really appreciate how cute they were.

so your kids will be happy to be at WDW.

:flower1::flower1:Can't say I had a favorite in particular when the kids were young. My oldest liked CBR and Poly best and she still does. My youngest loved ASMO then AKL and now doesn't have a favorite but would choose a Universal hotel if the choice was hers.

One of my favorite trips was 10 nights at ASMO when the youngest was 9 months. Great memories!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter