Which mickey mouse video should I rent for a 3 year old?

marlene1

Earning My Ears
I am giving my grandson a big stuffed Mickey for Christmas. I don't think he knows who Mickey Mouse is. So, I thought I would rent a video for him to watch Chritmas eve. Which one would you suggest. I will rent it at the video store. Thanks for your suggestions!

My three year old loves Once Upon a Christmas or Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas.

mickey saves santa! seriously, my 2 year old twins are obsessed with mickey mouse clubhouse (a new show on playhouse disney). they kept talking about mickey saves santa, so I finally bought it for them. I think they've watched it every day for 2 weeks. lol. Its new, but I've seen it everywhere from target to costco. I would guess video stores/netflix have it as well. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a full length movie, instead it is several episodes on one dvd, the first one being the mickey saves santa one. but my kids love it, and its nice because we can watch just one 17 minute episode, or watch the whole dvd, depending on mood/situation.

JoyG said:
My three year old loves Once Upon a Christmas or Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas.
Agree whole heartedly - I have two boys (4 and 3) they love both of these.

If you want a non-Christmas Mickey my boys love "The Three Musketeers"

Jenny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter