Which meal is best at CRT?

momsavealot

DIS Veteran
Hi! My family of four kids (ages 9 DD, 8 DS, 6 DS, and 3 DD) could take or leave the princesses. However, they always wanted to go upstairs and I, myself, have never eaten in the castle. Soooooo, my question is what time or which meal is the most magical for eating in the castle? Is it at night when the castle is lit up or during the day (any view??). Thanks!! Also, are the characters the same for all 3 meals and is the lunch and dinner basically the same? Okay, I think I've asked enough for now!!:rolleyes1

The princesses are at breakfast and lunch. Dinner is Cinderella, the fairy godmother and the mice.

We did lunch and loved the food. We had the shephards pie type thing. DH and I both did. We about licked our plates clean! :cloud9:

Hi! My family of four kids (ages 9 DD, 8 DS, 6 DS, and 3 DD) could take or leave the princesses. However, they always wanted to go upstairs and I, myself, have never eaten in the castle. Soooooo, my question is what time or which meal is the most magical for eating in the castle? Is it at night when the castle is lit up or during the day (any view??). Thanks!! Also, are the characters the same for all 3 meals and is the lunch and dinner basically the same? Okay, I think I've asked enough for now!!:rolleyes1

If meeting the princesses is not a factor, I'd opt for dinner. The menu is the best at dinner (but is also the most expensive). You still get photo with cinderella, but only the fairygodmother is upstairs in the dining room, and apparently, she doesn't stop and take pictures. At breakfast and lunch, you get 4-5 other princesses in the dining room and they stop by your table, take pictures, etc. The views are of Fantasyland, and I gather they'd be better at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter