Which itinerary is best for my family on our first Disney Cruise?

DisneyDad719

Earning My Ears
Fellow Disney Lovers,

I am trying to plan my family's first Disney Cruise. I am having trouble deciding between eastern or western Caribbean. I really want to do a shore excursion where my family can swim with dolphins. Which do you recommend? Also, my family is very adventurous and love nature, animals, and things like that. We are certainly not the type to just lay on the beach. What other shore excursions would you recommend for our type of family and which itinerary would be best for us. I am looking to book a January or February of 2015 cruise. The kids will be 8 and 10 at that time. Thank you for your help.

As nature lovers, if you do the Western you'd probably like the Turtle Farm/Botswain's marine life park in Grand Cayman. You get a tour where you learn about the sea turtles, get to hold the, have lunch, and then you can snorkel in a lagoon with sea turtles and fish, see the shark tank walk on the nature trails, etc.

you can also do stingray swim on Grand Cayman with beach lunch and swimming that area. any cruise that included Castaway Cay will be a huge bonus for the kids, fantastic cruise stop :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter