Which is your favorite DIS Unplugged podcast of all time?

Sweetpeamd

Mouseketeer
I'm planning to download some of the old podcasts for a re-listen and wondered what your favorite of all time is and why. Please include a date if you know it.

My all time favorite is the memorial show the crew did after Bob's passing.

Unfortunately, I believe the show that first aired has now had one of the most hilarious segments either edited down or out completely.

Even so, it is well worth listening to.

A recent podcast ( April 15th ) was done as an introduction to the crew show

Also, shows were done to commemorate the 10 year anniversay of the DIS

Sorry I don't have the dates, but you can find them all up on i-tunes

Has to be the RIX Cafe/Lounge review episode! :happytv:

The most fun I had listening to my ipod ever!:rotfl2:

I should keep that one on my iphone all the time.

Check it out if you missed it!

I'm partial to January 8, 2008 ("Mo-jee-tos"). That's when I really first connected with the podcast team.

Now, a close second is the 12/11/08 email show as it was the first time I was "mentioned" (aka "someone") on a podcast.

I really like the Anniversary shows. I love hearing about how everyone came to Disney and the DIS. I also love the show where Kevin reviews O'Hanas for the first time, I LOL everytime.

I'm partial to January 8, 2008 ("Mo-jee-tos"). That's when I really first connected with the podcast team.

Now, a close second is the 12/11/08 email show as it was the first time I was "mentioned" (aka "someone") on a podcast.

I was once mentioned on the podcast, but I actually can't remember which one! It was about staying safe at Disney, and I recommended that although you aren't allowed pepper spray in the parks (or at all in the UK), a small deodorant or spray will do the same job. I remember being so excited when i was mentioned! :goodvibes

I love the 'best of' episodes too! :thumbsup2

The one where Kevin and John were talking about the Wii Fit and they said they couldn't do it b/c "We Fat".

I spit Diet Coke ALL over my desk that day.

Oh, one more...when Bob brought the empty Dole Whip cups to the podcast...Pete's reaction was priceless!

Just reading about some of these has me laughing out loud.
Isn't it great to have something that makes us all so happy.
We're all very lucky to have found the podcast.

I also enjoy any podcast where John goes. "Blaaah, blaaah, blaaah." :laughing:

Costaguadamexirico! :thumbsup2

Defintiely my favorite..good thing the tractor had autosteer...couldn't see tears from laughing so hard.

And recently John's reaction to Kathy living in africa especially her african name. cluck cluck cluck wooooooooo!:lmao:

This was a really good thread idea..can cheer up any listener on a bad day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter