• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Which is your favorite DIS Unplugged podcast of all time?

All these reminders have me sitting here with a big grin on my face. :goodvibes

I have to say I have enjoyed every podcast I've listened to, some I laugh at more than others, but every single one brings a smile to my face numerous times.

I really enjoyed the Universal Show about Wizarding World of Harry Potter, that is my most recent favorite.

My favorite is the one where Bob is talking about the new lounge and can't say the names of any of the alcohol and talks about the "mo-jee-tos"

My favorites are...the Memorial Show for Bob, The get the know the Podcast Team, and the sad little crab cake show.

I am a new listener as of mid-March, but have been able to go back month by month. So far my favorite was the live taping at DAP. I wasn't there and I cried.

I like all the ones with Bawb. I don't really listen to the newer ones.

Oh, one more...when Bob brought the empty Dole Whip cups to the podcast...Pete's reaction was priceless!
That was my favorite moment.

I also enjoyed the "Sad Little Crab Cake" restaurant review.

I also loved it when someone (Bob?) taped the trip from MGM back to the Boardwalk or wherever it was and showed it in fast-forward or whatever. I don't know why I thought that was so funny, but I did. It may have been CartCam, I dunno, I certainly hadn't heard of CartCam at the time, but I thought it was hilarious.

I love the one where they talked about "pig doot" (or poop if you're not named Bob)! I laughed so hard. And the follow up after was just as funny!

It involved bringing a can of Easy Off on a date is all I'm saying... :rotfl2:

:rotfl: I had tears in my eyes during this one.

And recently John's reaction to Kathy living in africa especially her african name. cluck cluck cluck wooooooooo!:lmao:

This was a really good thread idea..can cheer up any listener on a bad day!
This one had me rolling on the floor :rotfl:

But my favourite two are the ones where bob talk's about Rick's lounge and Bob talking about the festival and dropping pig poop from the air.

Basically I think any episode when the crew just starts laughing uncontrolably.

:rotfl2::banana::rotfl2:

I love the one where they talked about "pig doot" (or poop if you're not named Bob)! I laughed so hard. And the follow up after was just as funny!

I just listened to this one yesterday and the follow-up today and I was laughing so hard! :rotfl2:
I'm listening to the current ones and then I also started back from the beginning.

Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter