Which IPOD to buy?

I just wanted to update that I got my Ipod Touch about three days ago.

I paid 339.99 at Vanns.com. I did go ahead and purchase the software upgrade for 19.99.

Wow, the thing is so awesome! :woohoo:

I got the 16 gb and so far I have about 160 songs, 4 episodes of Lost, one movie and a short video clip. I think I have about 13 gb left!

I probably could have gotten by with the 8gb.

With the money I had left from my Gold Rush payout I bought a few accessories (they haven't gotten here yet though).

My BF gave me an 80gb ipod for my birthday last year and I love it. The next size up was like 250gb which I don't even think my computer has that much space...

I think the 80gb is good for what you want. The screen is small but very clear and since shows and video take up more space than music, I would go with the 80gb as opposed to the 30gb because it's not that much more and you'll have it for a looooong time without filling it up.

The 30gb filled up for me pretty quickly. But I also am a huge music fan so I have a lot of music as well.

You can buy movies & shows on itunes, but you can also rent them too, for a lesser price and keep the file for 30 days.

I was new to the IPOD world too...but got one for my birthday - mostly for working out...then I discovered I loved to use it when I scrapbook, then I just discovered I LOVED IT - period!!!

I have the latest IPOD nano....and wanted to mention that the color choices are different online and also you can have it engraved. that is only an option if you get it on the apl website.

my friend put her daughters name and phone number on hers...my husband put my name and on the 2nd line a special message to commemorate my birthday..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter