Which ADR would you keep and why?

spookymickey

Mouseketeer
We're going to WDW in early Feb. and I have all the ADR's that we wanted, but I wanted opinions if I should make a change?

We are setup for the CP at 8:15am and MK opens at 9, but I found Chef Mickey's as early as 7:05am, and reservations open every 5 minutes till 9.

Would you stick with CP since its in the Park already before opening or grab one of the earlier times at CM and wait for rope drop? Thanks!

CP!! We loved CP and it is so worth the opportunity to get in the park early. I would definitely get there early though and check into the podium by 8:00 AM in hopes of getting seated right away. I would say get to the park by 7:45.

Definitely CP! PPO ADRs are my absolute FAV specially with MK! There is just something special about being able to walk down Main Street without hoards of people and get your castle pics without a ton of people photo bombing you. You are also already in the park and ready to go before everyone else. When we have an 8:05 ADR for CP we are usually done eating there by 8:45-8:50 and heading for our first ride/M&G. The Characters there are also awesome my kids LOVE tigger so he's a big bonus for us, lol. The food there IMHO is also way way better than Chef Mickey's. The Poohs Puffed French Toast is really really yummy at CP. So yeah I am not partial or anything, LOL, but CP is probably 1 of my favorite breakfast places in all of Disney World, LOL

Another vote for CP! Our fave brft in a beautiful building with a view of the castle (ask for a window seat). Chef is there doing made to order omelettes and the puffy french toast is great, along with bouncing with my friend Tigger :tigger:PPO brft is great for some less crowded castle pics, and being ready to head to rides at opening. It is a must-do for us every trip!

Thank you all again so much! I've got an 8:15am for CP on a day that the park opens at 9am and has EMH that night, and I've booked an 8am at AH with the same deal! Can't wait to see the looks on my girls faces when they get to meet the Princesses! They loved CMC lasttime, so this should be a blast!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter