• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where will Rosie Roam in 2013. Day 2 Epcot updated 10/14

Not doing anything special today, staying home with Bella. I just put the ham in the oven about 20 mins Ago so will eat between 3:30-4:00. Having fresh asparagus, haven't decided about whether I am doing potatoes or not since not good for my diabetes. I miss being able to glaze the ham.

Have a Happy Easter Rosie:)

Thanks , I am not diabetic but the guys who I take on vacation often are so I have to be pretty up on diabetic , gluten etc etc diets !!! Disney is the best for any diets though !!!

Day 3 Friday
Today is Universal Studios so after breakfast at the hotel

SANY0066.jpg

No that is not me :rotfl2:

Today we will turn right and head to HOLLYWOOD and as the shows don't start just yet continue thru to World Expo and

f20c.jpg

Which will be an all of us attraction !! We all like shooting stuff:rotfl2:

Then some of us MAY do this
Orlando372.jpg

I seem to remember Carol saying she didn't like it and that's enuff for me to never attempt it !!!!:rotfl2:

Search as I can I can't find a pix of DISASTER , which was my starring role as MOTHER NATURE!!!:lmao:

Stay tuned for the rest of Day 3

My boys love that MIB ride! They could ride it over and over and over....... I really want to try the Simpsons ride. It looks pretty cool!

Great start to the day!

My boys love that MIB ride! They could ride it over and over and over....... I really want to try the Simpsons ride. It looks pretty cool!

Great start to the day!

Thanks Mary Ellen I just realized I have to add a ride in ET I missed it in September as 1 would NOT go on and I really want to do that:cool1:

Hi Rosie and everyone else! :wave2:

I just had to take the time to tell you what a GOOD kid Kyle can be !!! Judy is enjoying a much deserved 2 days away with a friend !! Hence Rosie is in charge:sad1: I just heard water running soooooo of course rushed to see what it was and there is Kyle at the kitchen sink doing dishes ,no asking from me he just did it :flower3::goodvibes I am so proud of him !!!

How sweet of Kyle!! :goodvibes I agree with Christine, Kyle is a keeper!

Yep .... grandsons are special. I really hope you all get to meet mine in December!!! :thumbsup2

I hope so too Linda!

Continuing on with Day 2 !! I will get up first and go get some breakfast for me and bring somr up for the troops !! This way they can sleep in longer and still eat !!!! Am I being extra nice ...NO I figure this will stop the complaining about getting up early!!!

Of course this is our Main objective this morning

100_0684.jpg

ave agreed to ride Forbidden journey if everyone else does and I know we could have a lon wait !!!

Rosie, Forbidden Journey is amazing!! We loved it and rode it as many times as possible! Get to the park at opening and go right to the attraction...we did not take any bags with us so we could bypass the line for lockers (you can't take anything on the ride with you). As you join the line to the castle go left, the line to the right is for locker check.

Yes, it is a virtual reality mixed with props i.e. spiders, dementors, etc.

We like the frozen butterbeer over the regular. :goodvibes It's very sweet!

Great plans Rosie. That is one cool picture of the Incredible Hulk coaster. I would love to try the Forbidden Journey! Someday!

You must! It's a blast!

All your plans sound great Rosie!

Continuing on with Day 3

I left you with me revisiting my claim to fame at Disaster !!:rotfl2:I think by now we will be ready for lunch and I am planning on here

250-finnegans.jpg

If we didn't do it on Day 1 . That will let us out close to

RIMG0297.jpg

While the girls do the MUMMY possibly the rest of us will shop or do Twister again

Then we need to head back over to the shows !!! Judy has instructions to NOT mis the Horror Make up show and I want to see the Animal show too!!

As the park closes at 6 p today we will simply ride whatever we have time for after the shows and then head to City Walk !!I plan on treating them to Margareittaville for Judy's birthday which is April 14th!!:dance3:I think they will like that . Then it will be back to Hotel and swim and pack ready for our final day !!!:sad2:
Next up a short day at SeaWorld

I didn't realize you'd be there for Judy's birthday!! :cool1:

Rosie, you need a countdown(s) so I can keep up!!! ::yes:: :rotfl:

Your plans sound great so far, Rosie! The kids will love UO! .... and I am sure you'll find something that peaks your interest as well. ;) :goodvibes

Your plans sound great so far, Rosie! The kids will love UO! .... and I am sure you'll find something that peaks your interest as well. ;) :goodvibes

I was NOT surprised that I preferred Disney to Universal, however when Carol echoed my sentiments I felt proud !!! See Disney isn't just my first choice !!!:cool1: I did like some of the attractions a lot though !! Loved Despicable me , the Horror Make up show, The Live Anumal Actors and several others so yes I will find stuff I like !!

Our last day will start with an early breakfast and check out , loading the car with our suitcases and heading for

SeaWorld21181280x796.jpg

without a doubt these fellas will be our first stop

IMG_2313_edited.jpg

My dolphin loving daughter will not miss them :rotfl2:So after we drag her out of there :rotfl2: Maybe we will head here

IMG_2363_edited.jpg

SeaWorld43831280x799.jpg

We will try to fit in as much as possible before 4p when we HAVE to leave to make it in time for our flight !!! Rosie will be a WRECK worried about missing it ,:rotfl2:

Our flight home leaves at 6:35p soooo we should be okay but I forsee a huge rush :scared1::scared1:

When I get back I will start my Disney Cruise planning and of course pix of our Orlando vacation!!!

Great plans and I can assure you Rosie, you will make it to the airport in plenty of time. Being at Seaworld you are already half the way to the airport! NO problem! :thumbsup2

Great plans and I can assure you Rosie, you will make it to the airport in plenty of time. Being at Seaworld you are already half the way to the airport! NO problem! :thumbsup2

I did not know that Karin !1But I will NOT tell Judy as she may delay our leaving SeaWorld I could have a heart attack :rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter