Where will Rosie Roam in 2013. Day 2 Epcot updated 10/14

Great plans for the first day and a half, Rosie!

That is so nice of Kyle to do! He's a sweetheart! :goodvibes

Great plans Rosie. That is one cool picture of the Incredible Hulk coaster. I would love to try the Forbidden Journey! Someday!

No need to come early or change any plans .... my grandson is a CM in MK at Mermaid ride. :)

Well that is one ride we have to do when he is working :cool1::cool1:

Great plans for the first day and a half, Rosie!

That is so nice of Kyle to do! He's a sweetheart! :goodvibes

Yes and this morning he is a usual 11 year old LOUD and annoying !!!:rotfl2: Oh well his meds will kick in soon and he will be much calmer !! But he does do random things like the dishes and buy flowers for Judy and me !!:goodvibes

Great plans, Rosie! Forbidden Journey - is that the one that is virtual reality?

I dunno !! I just know it is dark and spiders dangle in front of you all of that is fine BUT it tips you backwards and forwards THAT is what scares me !!!

Great plans Rosie. That is one cool picture of the Incredible Hulk coaster. I would love to try the Forbidden Journey! Someday!

The girls will love the coasters at Universal !!!

I just had to take the time to tell you what a GOOD kid Kyle can be !!! Judy is enjoying a much deserved 2 days away with a friend !! Hence Rosie is in charge:sad1: I just heard water running soooooo of course rushed to see what it was and there is Kyle at the kitchen sink doing dishes ,no asking from me he just did it :flower3::goodvibes I am so proud of him !!!

Even though Kyle woke up wild and crazy this morning he is a typical 11 year old boy.

So great that he can be so caring and wonderful. I hope it continues through the middle school years. Mine lost their minds during that time but it came back when they got into High School. :thumbsup2

Even though Kyle woke up wild and crazy this morning he is a typical 11 year old boy.

So great that he can be so caring and wonderful. I hope it continues through the middle school years. Mine lost their minds during that time but it came back when they got into High School. :thumbsup2

That describes Judy to a "T":rotfl2:

Continuing on with Day 2

harrypotterislandsofadventureorlandofl.jpg

I figure quite a wait to ride the Forbidden Journey:confused3Then while the girls ride Dragon Challenge the rest of us can do a little shopping and maybe sample a butter beer!!:cool1:
Then I have planned the touring route to head into

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ios Orlando/Islands of Adventure/100_4817.jpg
100_4173.jpg

Next we will head to Toon Lagoon

We may check out the center or maybe the girls will want to do The River Adventure

If not at Samanths request we will eat at Comic Strip Café as they have ...... Chinese :rotfl2:They also have burgers and fish so I am okay with it !! The kids like fast food so the culinary delights or lack of won't matter

Maybe in our touring we will see these guys

100_4831.jpg
IMG_7099.jpg

For sure Kyle ,Judy and I can do Spiderman

The girls will I am sure want to this

100_4171.jpg

After this we will head over to Suess land
Stay tuned for the rest of Day 2

Day 2 continued
We will continue around the park heading back to WOHP Stopping first in Suess landing !!
100_4780.jpg

100_0434.jpg

100_4782.jpg

These are ALL my speed :rotfl2:Not sure anyone will ride with me:confused3:rotfl2

Then it is on to Lost Continent and the Mystic Fountain which I can't find a pix of but have to stop here I am sure the kids will enjoy it :goodvibes After that I am hoping we hit :Poisedan adventure if the time is right !! Or Sinbad which I never got to see as the times were always wrong for us !!
Hope to end up back in WOHP again and repeat anyrides or just hit some favorites . As the park closes at 8p supper could be in the park or maybe a tide me over snack until 8p , presuming we last that long . This is our only day at IOA so want to hit as much as possible .
So to sum up day 2
For the girls must dos are:-Hulk, Doom's Day Fall, Dragon Challenge and Forbidden Journey
For me:- Forbidden Journey:worried:Spiderman.Mystic Fountain,Dr Suess Trolley ride and Caro Suess:rotfl2:
Kyle and Judy :- Forbidden Journey, Spiderman Mystic Fountain

Also if time is right shows Sinbad and Poseidon Adventure and maybe If I ran the zoo !! The girls will of course do some rides etc with us but I figure while they are in lines for the thrill rides we can hit others and of course do what Judy and I do best SHOP!!!!:rotfl2:

Coming up soon Day 3

Looks like your day at the "dark side" will be packed with fun! I rode a crazy roller coaster at Sea World the other day and thought I would die! I don't think I would do that Hulk ride, either.:faint:

image-3.jpg

Just copy it and add to Photobucket - it took me three days to get PB to work or I would have posted it sooner! Now it's not moving and in a box...no idea why! Do NOT to like the new Photobucket at all.

image-3.jpg

Just copy it and add to Photobucket - it took me three days to get PB to work or I would have posted it sooner! Now it's not moving and in a box...no idea why! Do NOT to like the new Photobucket at all.
Thanks Christine I did find smilies on PB and copied 1 as you can see:rotfl2:

Cute - I love it! He looks like he's fallen and can't get up!

Love your plans. Your pics are really making me want to take a side trip to Universal Studios!

This trip was all Judy's idea after I went in September within a month she had our plane tickets booked :lmao:

Happy Easter Rosie and family !!!!!

Those plans look great. Many,many years since I have been to US or IoA. Someday.....

How is everyone's Easter going !!!!I have the Ham in the oven , Hashbrown potatoe casserole made , devilled eggs made by Samantha , her first time and she did great !! Cauiflower is ready to be microwaved and chees sauce added , fresh French loaf purchased and Edwards Turtle pie in freezer !!Easy meal and delish!!!
Poor Steph had to work and is NOT happy so supper will be after she gets home !! This is the first year of juggling everyone's schedules for the holidays !! We usually don't do anything much for Memorial Day so next one will be July 4th !! That is usually a family outing , I am thinking this year may be Maid of the Mist:cool1::cool1:

How is everyone's Easter going !!!!I have the Ham in the oven , Hashbrown potatoe casserole made , devilled eggs made by Samantha , her first time and she did great !! Cauiflower is ready to be microwaved and chees sauce added , fresh French loaf purchased and Edwards Turtle pie in freezer !!Easy meal and delish!!!
Poor Steph had to work and is NOT happy so supper will be after she gets home !! This is the first year of juggling everyone's schedules for the holidays !! We usually don't do anything much for Memorial Day so next one will be July 4th !! That is usually a family outing , I am thinking this year may be Maid of the Mist:cool1::cool1:

Not doing anything special today, staying home with Bella. I just put the ham in the oven about 20 mins Ago so will eat between 3:30-4:00. Having fresh asparagus, haven't decided about whether I am doing potatoes or not since not good for my diabetes. I miss being able to glaze the ham.

Have a Happy Easter Rosie:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter