Where will Rosie Roam in 2013. Day 2 Epcot updated 10/14

Happy Birthday to our sweet, dear Rosie. Love ya!

eeyore-2.jpg

Thanks Kathy!!! I have a feeling Marv may hold off on the comment about "sweet" until tomorrow :rotfl2:as he has promised to be nice today !!!!:rotfl2:

Hope you're still celebrating! I celebrate all month!

(Mia's birthday is Saturday....different year!! :rotfl2: )

Good News today !!Shawnee came home !!! Judy is worried that she is still far from well though!!She had 8 scripts to fill and a nurse will be coming in daily!! The pup is with her , I am gonna miss her !! But if Shawnee can't handle her she will be back and if Shawnee is in need she will be here too !!I am hoping that the anxiety she was having being stuck there so long, she will feel better in a few days !!
Next good news Helen may be going to ReHab tomorrow if there is a bed !!! She should be back at the house in a few weeks !!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Great news Rosie!! :thumbsup2

Wished you a Happy birthday (a day late to the party) on the Grannie thread, but since you so nicely put your link in your siggie followed you over here and to wish you a happy birthday again :cool1:

Congrats on ordering your UT tix..they have some good deals ::yes::

Great news Rosie!! :thumbsup2

Wished you a Happy birthday (a day late to the party) on the Grannie thread, but since you so nicely put your link in your siggie followed you over here and to wish you a happy birthday again :cool1:

Congrats on ordering your UT tix..they have some good deals ::yes::

Thanks Janet for both places !!! Aren't you proud of me with my link in my siggie:thumbsup2:rotfl2:

:woohoo: on adding the link!! Hey, how about a title (next to the link) so everyone knows what the link it for?! ::yes::

Well PB finally let me up load 1 pix !!! It keeps saying something is exceeded :confused3 and I have no idea why!!:sad:
So here is yet 1 more purchase for my trips

003_zps8cd29b1c.jpg

New jammies:cool1:

Good News today !!Shawnee came home !!! Judy is worried that she is still far from well though!!She had 8 scripts to fill and a nurse will be coming in daily!! The pup is with her , I am gonna miss her !! But if Shawnee can't handle her she will be back and if Shawnee is in need she will be here too !!I am hoping that the anxiety she was having being stuck there so long, she will feel better in a few days !!
Next good news Helen may be going to ReHab tomorrow if there is a bed !!! She should be back at the house in a few weeks !!!:cool1:
Great news on Shawnee, Helen, and..............:woohoo: on the tickets and rental car!!!

CarolE called she got the list of out travellers , well 7 of the 8 , I guess we will have a MYSTERY guest:rotfl2:
Mystery Guest??? :eek: Hope he doesn't show up carrying a SPOON!!! :rolleyes1

I am English so don't celebrate St Paddy's Day unless someone offers me Corned Beef, then My name is O'Rosie !!!:rotfl2:
O'Rosie....... :lmao:

I will try that !!!;):lmao:

Same to you, I am English so don't celebrateSt Paddy's Day unless someone offers me Corned Beef, then My name is O'Rosie !!!:rotfl2:

,on old lapop...since u r English and sooooo close to Ireland Maybe there is a bit of the green in those genes somewhere! darn lapop :rotfl:

Rosie, that outfit is great...I absoultey love it. :goodvibes

They are jammies !!Walmart has been having different ones each week andd I have bought them for me and for Judy!!! I am sooo sick of the new PB it keeps telling me my album is full and I have only 1 pix in it :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter