Where will Rosie Roam in 2013. Day 2 Epcot updated 10/14

I want to walk around too and SHOP !!Then I am all for going back for lunch !! I heard via my staff that the conch fritters were way to greasy for her so I think Cabanas or one of the restaurants sounds just perfect and a nice quiet boat!!!

Shopping is a given on every trip!!

We're going to have SO MUCH fun, Rosie!! From what I have read and the pics I've seen, think we are going to enjoy Cabanas - we can even eat out on the deck...if I'm brave enough!!!:scared1: :cool1: :rotfl:

Shopping is a given on every trip!!

We're going to have SO MUCH fun, Rosie!! From what I have read and the pics I've seen, think we are going to enjoy Cabanas - we can even eat out on the deck...if I'm brave enough!!!:scared1: :cool1: :rotfl:

Of course you will be brave enough!!!!

Good News today !!Shawnee came home !!! Judy is worried that she is still far from well though!!She had 8 scripts to fill and a nurse will be coming in daily!! The pup is with her , I am gonna miss her !! But if Shawnee can't handle her she will be back and if Shawnee is in need she will be here too !!I am hoping that the anxiety she was having being stuck there so long, she will feel better in a few days !!
Next good news Helen may be going to ReHab tomorrow if there is a bed !!! She should be back at the house in a few weeks !!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Good News today !!Shawnee came home !!! Judy is worried that she is still far from well though!!She had 8 scripts to fill and a nurse will be coming in daily!! The pup is with her , I am gonna miss her !! But if Shawnee can't handle her she will be back and if Shawnee is in need she will be here too !!I am hoping that the anxiety she was having being stuck there so long, she will feel better in a few days !!
Next good news Helen may be going to ReHab tomorrow if there is a bed !!! She should be back at the house in a few weeks !!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

All wonderful news, Rosie!! Very good news that a nurse will visit her daily...and of course Judy is just a phone call away....and she will know that both her and the pup will be welcome to stay with you. Special friends...:hug:

Last night I bought the Tickets thru Undercover Torist for Universal and Seaworld !!!:banana::banana:I had it on good advice from the Universal boards that they were the best to buy through!!! I will get actual tickets , which is a plus , no standing in line at the ticket booth:banana::banana::banana:I had also noted that they offered car rentals soooo I had Judy check them out !!!She liked the price and the better vehicle !! We chose one that seats 5 and has room for 4 suitcases !! So that is one step closer !!:banana::banana:

Last night I bought the Tickets thru Undercover Torist for Universal and Seaworld !!!:banana::banana:I had it on good advice from the Universal boards that they were the best to buy through!!! I will get actual tickets , which is a plus , no standing in line at the ticket booth:banana::banana::banana:I had also noted that they offered car rentals soooo I had Judy check them out !!!She liked the price and the better vehicle !! We chose one that seats 5 and has room for 4 suitcases !! So that is one step closer !!:banana::banana:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for getting the tickets and a deal on the car rental!

:cool1: Great News.

Also good news on the tickets and rental car. :banana:

Great news about the tickets!!

And I am sure that even if your dining is linked, they will have each group on their own table. So you just have to arrange it so that she is seated as far away as possible from your table!

I am really looking forward to hear about your cruise trip! :thumbsup2

Good morning Rosie and....................

Happy, Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

party: :bday: :cake:

I hope your day is filled with :) and pixiedust: and lots of fun and love!!!

Love you my friend! :hug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,ROSIE!!! Hope your day is Magical!!

birthday7ag8.gif

Over here too

Happy Birthday Rosie

Party: : bday: party:

Hope your day is special.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for getting the tickets and a deal on the car rental!

My heart is not in this trip like if I was going to Disney!! But I know we will have a good time and enjoy the Darkside !!!

:cool1: Great News.

Also good news on the tickets and rental car. :banana:

Yes I was happy, now I am waiting for the tickets to arrive !!
Great news about the tickets!!

And I am sure that even if your dining is linked, they will have each group on their own table. So you just have to arrange it so that she is seated as far away as possible from your table!

I am really looking forward to hear about your cruise trip! :thumbsup2

I am hoping she is not tooooo close !!:scared1:I did promose Patty I wouldn't throw her overboard !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Good morning Rosie and....................

Happy, Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

party: :bday: :cake:

I hope your day is filled with :) and pixiedust: and lots of fun and love!!!

Love you my friend! :hug:

Happy Birthday Rosie!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,ROSIE!!! Hope your day is Magical!!

birthday7ag8.gif

Over here too

Happy Birthday Rosie

Party: : bday: party:

Hope your day is special.

Thanks !!! I got a little extra Dis time as the staff meeting for second job was cancelled :yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter