Where to stay offsite?

jchristie214

Earning My Ears
hey all!

We are trying to figure out which of the following are the best locations to stay off-site for our Disney World trip for the week of 12/30/12 - 1/5/13..... Any help is greatly appreciated!

Terra Verde Resort
Windsor Palms
Windsor Hills
Regal Palms resort
Blue Heron Beach resort
Mystic Dunes

I can recommend Windsor Hills (although YMMV depending on how well the unit you get is taken care of). Location is great, pool/amenities are nice. The price on the unit we always use was great also (although I checked for your dates and it's already booked :) ) I'd recommended Checking out VRBO. That's how I ended up finding the place we use.

At windsor hills we loved romancing the mouse and 5mins2disney

We are staying at a villa in Windsor Hills from 12/29-1/5. First time staying off site so I was a little nervous. We booked way back in December of 2011. I did a lot of reading on these boards and from all of the helpful reviews on this site I am feeling much better about it. Maybe we'll see you there!!

We are staying at a villa in Windsor Hills from 12/29-1/5. First time staying off site so I was a little nervous. We booked way back in December of 2011. I did a lot of reading on these boards and from all of the helpful reviews on this site I am feeling much better about it. Maybe we'll see you there!!

that would be cool! We are trying to see if there is an opening there...I think that is my first pick from what I have read on here so far.

We love Windsor Hills! We have stayed at Windsor Palms too but it is a little further away. I think Terra Verde is much further.

We have stayed at WH and WP - this Christmas will be our first stay at Emerald Island. EI is nearer to WP - I asked about the community on this forum and got good feedback, so am looking forward to our stay :thumbsup2 All 3 are gated communities - the accommodation can vary as homes are individually owned so the standard is different with each one :)

My family and I are thinking about staying offsite. This is our first visit to Disney and am trying to conserve money on our accomodations so we can spend the money at the park. Any suggestions on where to stay? We are going December 2013? Thanks!!!

I can recommend this condo owner - www.disneyneighbor.com. We have stayed in their condos more than 5 times. They have units in Windsor Hills and Windsor Palms. Units are immaculate, the price is right and they are very responsive!

Thanks for the advice. We are new to staying off site this year (assuming no free dining for value resorts this year), and this is a helpful start to getting to know the neighborhoods.
Barbie

Mystic Dunes is the only one on your list we have visited. We have stayed there several times and always have a good stay. It's a nice resort in a great location. They have been renovating and updating. We had the new bed when we were there last and it was SO comfortable.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter