Where to eat in Epcot?

BabyHabs

Mouseketeer
I've already got Garden Grill on my list, but looking for another table service place for our second Ecpot day. I have 3 young kids who are picky eaters. I was thinking about Biergarten, but not sure if my kids would eat anything there. Any other fun/kid friendly places that I'm missing?

Biergarten has lots of food for picky eaters of all ages and kids usually get a kick out of the entertainment. Teppan Edo might work, too. And if the kids like pizza, VN would be a safe choice.

You say they are picky eaters but don't list anything that they do like to eat. Help us out :)

Dan

my son is a picky eater and I have never had a problem of finding something he will eat on the menu at any EPCOT restaurant. The wait staff is usually accommodating, getting plain grilled chicken or plain pasta, for example.

Biergarten has lots of food for picky eaters of all ages and kids usually get a kick out of the entertainment. Teppan Edo might work, too. And if the kids like pizza, VN would be a safe choice.
I would agree with all three of these. Biergarten has its traditional German food, but there is still more than plenty that picky eaters could enjoy....including some awesome mac and cheese (among other things). We skipped it for many years and when we finally went, our kids asked why we had been hiding it from them for their entire lives (at the ripe old ages of 9 and 12!). Teppan Edo offers an entertaining experience in the cooking itself. We tend to skip it because we have virtually identical places near home, but if you don't, the kids would likely have a ball. And, yes, Via Napoli always seems like an easy fit for everybody.

Our whole family also enjoys lunch at Chefs de France. Our kids love the croque monsieur, which sounds a lot fancier than it really is (grilled ham and cheese).

My DD was an extremely picky eater as a toddler (she still is to some extent at age 9). At age 3, we watched her eat more at Biergarten than I think we had seen her eat at a meal in her life. She has always ranked Biergarten up with Princess meals as her favorites. She loves the band, getting out on the dance floor and the food!

My vote is for Via Napoli! You cannot go wrong with good pizza and Italian food. My picky eater (2 year old DS) LOVED the spaghetti and meatballs.

So picky how? Are they pretty much burger and fries kids or pizza kids? I'm not a fan as an adult of Biergarten but I can see how it would appeal to children.

Via Napoli is our favorite for kids, but it isn't necessarily super plain for picky eaters.

Maybe Coral Reef? Kids love watching the fish in the aquarium. You can look up the menus for each place to see if there is something they might eat.

How about Nine Dragons at the China pavilion. There's rarely a wait to get in and the service is fast. There's lots of variety and the chefs will customize upon request. The food is great, with large portions, plus the price is pretty reasonable for Disney. It's the perfect place to rejuvenate before hitting the park again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter