• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

What would be the cheapest place to eat be? thanks!!

I read on these boards that the Burger King in City Walk was good and very inexpensive. It has a "build your oun Whopper" bar.

There are a couple of chain type places in City Walk that are probably very reasonable.

Oh ya! That would be a great snack!
Being the OCD planner that I am I have a rough estimate of food costs for the 10 of us for the 5 days and didn't think they had allowed enough. sooooo I called and they agreed and we get $300 more:banana::banana::banana:Without your Menus I would never have been able to get a good estimate . So Thanks a lot !!:worship::hug: All of you have been such a help in planning this trip and I will let you know all the details with pix too when we get back !!!!

Found out more about the Kitchen Sink Challenge at the Hard Rock Hotel. It started this summer and, to date, no one who has attempted it has finished it.

The challenge includes the burger (or veggie burger for non meat eaters), a fried pickle, a side of french fries, and the 2 lb pices of cake which has layers consisting of: Brownie, Pecan Pie, Cheesecake, Peanut Butter, Chocolate cake, vanilla cake, and topping made of Heath bars.

We'll be attempting this on Tuesday, September 18th!! The other members of our party may split a slice of cake which I think is $15.

Found out more about the Kitchen Sink Challenge at the Hard Rock Hotel. It started this summer and, to date, no one who has attempted it has finished it.

The challenge includes the burger (or veggie burger for non meat eaters), a fried pickle, a side of french fries, and the 2 lb pices of cake which has layers consisting of: Brownie, Pecan Pie, Cheesecake, Peanut Butter, Chocolate cake, vanilla cake, and topping made of Heath bars.

We'll be attempting this on Tuesday, September 18th!! The other members of our party may split a slice of cake which I think is $15.

Can't wait to hear how you do! My husband said he is going to attempt it, I just want a bite of that cake. :upsidedow Good Luck! :thumbsup2 Oh and pictures would be good. :rotfl2:

This will be my first time to Universal Stuidos, IOA and we are excited. My daughter is gluten free and I have heard wonderful things about Mythos. I know they have a gluten free menu. What I'm wondering is, is Mythos open for dinner during HHN's. We don't plan on visiting HHN as my daughter has down syndrome and it would be just a tad too much for her. I tried looking to see if they will be open. I looked on open table and it looks like they are taking reservations for that time period. Anyone know for sure?

Thanks much

This will be my first time to Universal Stuidos, IOA and we are excited. My daughter is gluten free and I have heard wonderful things about Mythos. I know they have a gluten free menu. What I'm wondering is, is Mythos open for dinner during HHN's. We don't plan on visiting HHN as my daughter has down syndrome and it would be just a tad too much for her. I tried looking to see if they will be open. I looked on open table and it looks like they are taking reservations for that time period. Anyone know for sure?

Thanks much
The only time Mythos serves dinner is when IOA stays open late. Since the park is only open until 7pm during October, the only seating will probably be before 4pm...nothing after that. HHN is located at the Studios not IOA so 7pm is the latest IOA will stay open.

The only time Mythos serves dinner is when IOA stays open late. Since the park is only open until 7pm during October, the only seating will probably be before 4pm...nothing after that. HHN is located at the Studios not IOA so 7pm is the latest IOA will stay open.

Yes, I made reservation for October and 4P is the latest. :thumbsup2

Is there anywhere on Citywalk to grab a quick breakfast? Coffee, bagels, egg sandwiches, something like that.

we were very pleasantly surprised at Pastamore. we usually eat the buffet at
PB but tried it here one morning and loved it! great breakfast food, great selection and great staff. love sitting outside also.

How far in advance do you guys think I need to make a Mythos reservation? We are going to IOA October 2 (a Tuesday). Obviously it will be a very early dinner reservation, but I'm going to try to make it for as late as I can. After we eat I'd like to have a little time to go back to WWHP.

So...should I call the day before? A few days before?

How far in advance do you guys think I need to make a Mythos reservation? We are going to IOA October 2 (a Tuesday). Obviously it will be a very early dinner reservation, but I'm going to try to make it for as late as I can. After we eat I'd like to have a little time to go back to WWHP.

So...should I call the day before? A few days before?

same day as me, that makes us twinkies....:)

ioa will close at 7:00 pm.
think the latest reservation you can make will be at 4:00.

i make my ressies at the stand in citywalk the morning of.
some peeps make their ressies a few days out or couple of weeks out.

if you do the early dinner and out of mythos by 5:00, you'll have a couple of hours to hang out at parry hotter's then.

same day as me, that makes us twinkies....:)

ioa will close at 7:00 pm.
think the latest reservation you can make will be at 4:00.

i make my ressies at the stand in citywalk the morning of.
some peeps make their ressies a few days out or couple of weeks out.

if you do the early dinner and out of mythos by 5:00, you'll have a couple of hours to hang out at parry hotter's then.

Are you eating at Mythos too?? I am pretty easy to spot, I am short and have red hair and I'll most likely be talking about how many frozen butterbeers I can drink before IOA closes.

I think I may call the day before...I'd like to try to get the latest reservation I can, we'll be having an early lunch at Three Broomsticks and I want to be hungry for Mythos. I've never been and I'm very excited (Mythos, that is, not IOA).

I think I may call the day before...I'd like to try to get the latest reservation I can, we'll be having an early lunch at Three Broomsticks and I want to be hungry for Mythos. I've never been and I'm very excited (Mythos, that is, not IOA).
With IOA closing at 7pm the day you're visiting, the latest reservation should be around 4pm...nothing later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter