Where to eat at DTD on the meal plan?

Aliceacc

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for dinner suggestions.

Anyone want to share an opinion and a reason for it?

I would go with Earl of Sandwich because the items on their menu are very good and because the cost of their items is very good, so it should not be that much on your credits.

Cookes of Dublin
Earl of Sandwich
FoodQuest
Wolfgang Puck Express
Cap’n Jack’s Restaurant
Planet Hollywood
Raglan Road
Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Out of all these that accept the DDP, I would suggest Raglan Road or Wolfgang Puck Cafe. The food is very good at both of these, but the atmosphere of Raglan Road is really fun.

We always go to Raglan Road. :lovestruc
Never thought of the Earl of Sandwich - I will have to do some research
DH usually takes DS to Disney Quest and they are always looking for a place to do lunch.

We like Earl of Sandwich because of the variety of sandwiches and sides. We usually stop there when we first arrive to WDW.

For table service, Raglan Road is fantastic!!! It was so good last year that we cancelled at Rose & Crown to eat at Raglan Road again...and we're eating there twice again on our upcoming trip. Truly brilliant chef.

Karla B.

Just going through my subscritions (have not done so in a while). I just learned about a new DTD restaurant opening 'soon'. It is called Paradiso 37 and will be included on the Disney Dining plan once it is open (sometime in May 2009).

Here is the link to the WDW website:
Paradiso 37

The only place we usually dine in that area is Raglan Road. We may have to go here on another day!! ;) Guess it will depend on the entertainment.

The Wolfgang Puck Express is the best counter service Dining Plan option in all of Walt Disney World. The menu is excellent ranging from sandwiches and salads to gournet pizzas and pasta meals. It also has the best counter service dessert - their Creme Brulee.

This is a also great option for Dinner if you used your Table service credit for the day at a breakfast or lunch.

This is defintely a place to check out on your next trip.

It is called Paradiso 37 and will be included on the Disney Dining plan once it is open

not so fast -

If you click on any other restaurant on that link - including House of Blues, Bongos, Fultons and Rainforest Cafe - none of which accept the dining plan - you get the same blurb about the "quick tip" to purchase the dining plan.

Because this blurb appears on the entry for Paradiso 37, it does not necessarily mean that P37 will be on the dining plan. I think we're going to have to wait until it opens to find out for sure.

Cookes of Dublin
Earl of Sandwich
FoodQuest
Wolfgang Puck Express
Cap’n Jack’s Restaurant
Planet Hollywood
Raglan Road
Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Out of all these that accept the DDP, I would suggest Raglan Road or Wolfgang Puck Cafe. The food is very good at both of these, but the atmosphere of Raglan Road is really fun.

Agreed, we ate at both Raglan Road and WGPC and loved both of them. We also went to Cap'n Jacks but I wasn't too impressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter