Where Pixie-Dusted Birthday Dreams Come True! A July Trip Report! PTR Link! Pg. 116

Chronicles of a Mickey Bar...Love it!!! Quite the shots!!!!

Can't wait to hear about your evening at Magic Kingdom!

CBR looks so pretty. I really need to go back there too. I love all the moderate resorts and they bring back such great family memories.

Mickey bars - Yum!

Onward to MK!

There's no snack more iconic DISNEY than a Premium Mickey Bar! Glad you guys got to enjoy!!

Yummy Mickey Bars and Birthday Cakes! I can almost taste that deliciously smooth ice cream right now! Sorry I missed your birthday Jackie! I'm glad it was good.

I love all the pictures of CBR. I can't wait until I experience the resort myself. I wish I had a Mickey Ice cream this morning to get my day going.

:yay: for Mickey Bars!! That looks so good right now as I just had lunch & good use a nice dessert. I guess a few cookies will have to do.

Love the beautiful pics of CB. Here right now it is about 40 something degrees & spitting something but not sure if it is just rain or a little bit of snow:confused3

Oh Jackie...I didn't know it was your birthday....me bad...is a few more days late ok ;)

Thank you! I make it a habit to accept birthday wishes all month long. :laughing:

I love Mickey Bars! They are my favorite Disney snack.

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday.:sad2: We need to be friends on facebook so I can keep up with those things. My birthday is this month too. November rocks!:banana:

I adore Mickey Bars! There was a Disney food special on last year where they showed how they are made! So cool!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! November birthdays are the best! :goodvibes We definitely need to be friends on Facebook. I will send you a PM with my name on it.

The warmth from those pictures is a far cry from my day of ice on the windshield this morning and no heat at school. They got it fixed around 1:30, but until then, it was so cold!

Brrrr!!! I would have been absolutely miserable with no heat yesterday!

Wonder what the temp was at Caribbean Beach today? :cool2:

Let me go look that up right now...

It is 77 there -- what I wouldn't give to be there! I can tell that my Disney cravings are increasing the closer I get to finishing this trip report. :laughing:

Ah, the Mickey Bar! CBR is the first place my family every had them! Memories...looks like Connor enjoyed his!

I liked eating them there in the food court where the danger of melting was lessened. The last time the kids ate them was in Animal Kingdom, and they didn't last long.

CBR looks so relaxing. I want to try it soon.
Mickey bars are the perfect dessert. I wish I had some in my freezer.

CBR is very relaxing! A steady supply of Mickey bars would make me very happy!

Mickey bars = :cloud9:

Naps and food are the perfect combo before a night out in the MK!

Taking a nap that afternoon really made it possible for us to last all night there.

Chronicles of a Mickey Bar...Love it!!! Quite the shots!!!!

Can't wait to hear about your evening at Magic Kingdom!

I smile everytime I see those Mickey bar shots. :lovestruc

Our evening was absolutely wonderful!

CBR looks so pretty. I really need to go back there too. I love all the moderate resorts and they bring back such great family memories.

Mickey bars - Yum!

Onward to MK!

I love the moderates, too. Actually, I don't think there is any Disney hotel I don't love. :laughing:

There's no snack more iconic DISNEY than a Premium Mickey Bar! Glad you guys got to enjoy!!

You are so right! I had to buy the Mickey bar antenna topper, too!

Yummy Mickey Bars and Birthday Cakes! I can almost taste that deliciously smooth ice cream right now! Sorry I missed your birthday Jackie! I'm glad it was good.

Thank you! I have been craving a Mickey Bar ever since I posted this update. LOL!

I love all the pictures of CBR. I can't wait until I experience the resort myself. I wish I had a Mickey Ice cream this morning to get my day going.

You are going to love it there! It's just so pretty and peaceful!

Hi! I am a former lurker of your TRs. They are always very entertaining. Looking forward to reading more.

Welcome!!! Glad you decided to post! :goodvibes

:yay: for Mickey Bars!! That looks so good right now as I just had lunch & good use a nice dessert. I guess a few cookies will have to do.

I seem to be constantly hungry for Disney food these days. LOL!

Love the beautiful pics of CB. Here right now it is about 40 something degrees & spitting something but not sure if it is just rain or a little bit of snow:confused3

The mornings have been miserably cold here lately. It makes me really miss that Florida heat!

Oh a Mickey bar will always put a smile on anyone's face! YUM! Though, I confess, I really rather like the ice cream sandwiches better! :) And the rice crispie treats! AND... okay okay, any disney dessert shaped like a mickey head is going to be good! ;)

However, I will say I LOVE red velvet cake. I ate a fabulous red velvet cupcake just last week on vacation! I am jealous for your cake filled weekend!!! :goodvibes

Great pics of CBR! So peaceful. The arcade is always a bit hit in our house!

Great pix of Mickey Bars !!!!! Happy Belated Birthday !!I still have 21 days as you accept them all month!!!!:rotfl2:
I have 5 of those arcade coupons from our Free Trip !!Do they expire cuz if not Kyle is gonna have a BALL in August !!!!

Ahhhhh, Mickey Bars! The pictures that started this whole trip report out!
Loved it then.
Love it now!

I brought back Disney food magnets and have them on my chalkboard.
The kids have been opting to draw Mickey bars on their papers instead of stars or smiley faces.:mickeybar
Well you know that makes a certain teacher happy!

Can't wait to read about your MK evening!

Let me go look that up right now...

It is 77 there -- what I wouldn't give to be there! I can tell that my Disney cravings are increasing the closer I get to finishing this trip report. :laughing:

I told myself back in the summer that I would be fine going from October to March with no trip. The more I see pictures of Christmas in Disney World, the more I long to be there. A holiday trip is not going to happen, and I know that, so I'll just do what I can here to bring some Disney happiness home. It'll be nothing like walking down a beautifully decorated Main Street, hearing the Barber Shop Quartet singing Christmas carols, and seeing all the cute window displays, though. Breathing in cold air in Disney World is a different feeling than sweating through a summer trip. It just gives a trip an entirely different atmosphere. I hope we can go next year for either Thanksgiving or after Christmas to New Year. Preferably after Christmas, because we can stay longer.

Hello!? Mickey bars and the arcade? That is a super fun way to spend the afternoon! :)

We thought so, too! :goodvibes

Oh a Mickey bar will always put a smile on anyone's face! YUM! Though, I confess, I really rather like the ice cream sandwiches better! :) And the rice crispie treats! AND... okay okay, any disney dessert shaped like a mickey head is going to be good! ;)

Yes, what is it about shaping something like a Mickey head that makes it taste better??? :laughing:

However, I will say I LOVE red velvet cake. I ate a fabulous red velvet cupcake just last week on vacation! I am jealous for your cake filled weekend!!! :goodvibes

Red Velvet is one of my favorite flavors of cake. Although, I must confess -- there isn't any flavor of cake that I don't like. LOL!

Great pics of CBR! So peaceful. The arcade is always a bit hit in our house!

We seem to have to visit each and every one when we stay at a Disney resort. ;)

I need to try one of those Mickey bars sometime... :rolleyes1

Yes, you do! They are super yummy!

Great pix of Mickey Bars !!!!! Happy Belated Birthday !!I still have 21 days as you accept them all month!!!!:rotfl2:
I have 5 of those arcade coupons from our Free Trip !!Do they expire cuz if not Kyle is gonna have a BALL in August !!!!

Thank you! :goodvibes I don't know if the arcade cards expire or not -- I wouldn't think they do which means Kyle will have lots of fun in there!

Ahhhhh, Mickey Bars! The pictures that started this whole trip report out!
Loved it then.
Love it now!

Thanks! Those are some of my favorite pictures from the trip! :goodvibes

I brought back Disney food magnets and have them on my chalkboard.
The kids have been opting to draw Mickey bars on their papers instead of stars or smiley faces.:mickeybar
Well you know that makes a certain teacher happy!

Several of my students made me birthday cards on Friday, and you would be surprised ( or not :laughing:) at how many of them had Mickey heads on them. LOL!

Disney food magnets??? Those must be new! I have never seen those before! Hope we get to see pictures!

Can't wait to read about your MK evening!

Hopefully I will be able to post about it soon. I am almost finished resizing the pictures for it!

I told myself back in the summer that I would be fine going from October to March with no trip. The more I see pictures of Christmas in Disney World, the more I long to be there. A holiday trip is not going to happen, and I know that, so I'll just do what I can here to bring some Disney happiness home. It'll be nothing like walking down a beautifully decorated Main Street, hearing the Barber Shop Quartet singing Christmas carols, and seeing all the cute window displays, though. Breathing in cold air in Disney World is a different feeling than sweating through a summer trip. It just gives a trip an entirely different atmosphere. I hope we can go next year for either Thanksgiving or after Christmas to New Year. Preferably after Christmas, because we can stay loner.

We visited Disney at Christmas in 2004, and you are right -- it has a completely different feel to it! I am still planning on a Christmas trip in 2011 -- I hope it becomes a reality because I have never seen Cinderella's Castle decked out in those gorgeous lights.

:faint:

Course I can't say anything...I haven't had a Dole Whip yet! That will be rectified in 9 days!

Before you know it, you will be discovering the joy of a Dole Whip in Adventureland!

I love CBR. Thanks for all the photos of it. And Connor's Mickey bar pictorial is too funny!!! :lmao:

I'm missing Disney really bad today too!

We're hoping to be back there right after Christmas 2011 through New Years! But if I could talk DH into another trip before than I would love to get free dining by going May 27th.

I want to see the Christmas decorations again.

I love CBR. Thanks for all the photos of it. And Connor's Mickey bar pictorial is too funny!!! :lmao:

You're welcome! :goodvibes

Every single time I look at those pictures of Connor eating that Mickey bar, I want to be back there enjoying more of that wonderful ice cream.

I'm missing Disney really bad today too!

I have had a bad case of it this week. I have a feeling I am going to have to book something soon.

We're hoping to be back there right after Christmas 2011 through New Years! But if I could talk DH into another trip before than I would love to get free dining by going May 27th.

I want to see the Christmas decorations again.

I want to see the Christmas decorations again, but that free dining in May/ early June is a big, big, big draw!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter