• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is the Ghostbuster show?

LOL!!!

Though I'm sure you do not want to waste a lot of time just to steal my spot...I save my spot up to 75 minutes early...though, not so much anymore...only about 60 minutes early...:p :p

Hey Marlyn, if you'd like, let me know which show you would like to meet up at and I'll save you a spot next to me...since my spot is the best :teeth:

:wave2: Hello......are we having a drool? Mmmmmm Gio2 definitely has the lips! GIo4 has the body.....;)

:rotfl: just realised I was on the wrong thread....oh well..this is a drooley one too I guess.......:)

LOL! I was about to say! But yes, at least this is a thread about the GBs and not something else!! :rotfl: SpideyHulk and Prince Eric would complain that the GB Droolers were hijacking another thread!! LOL

Hye flyfly.that's a good idea!! Let's see how many threads we can turn into a GB one!!!! :p

LOL all right!!! Especially let's pick on the ones started by Prince Eric and SpideyHulk!!! :)

Okay...yes you are right...peope we don't know that well will not be amused!!!!:p

lol yeah...they just won't understand and my get annoyed. :p :p :p

SpideyHulk and Prince Eric may get annoyed, but will at least be somewhat amused, and will understand us, no doubt! :teeth:

Annoyed....no, amused yes.....:D

Now to answer the original question: Where is the GB show????

Answer: If it were up to Fly Fly......her house!!!!!:p

LMAO Spidey!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

God, I love this board! :p :p :p

SpideyHulk...you even missed our "GB hijacking" in a couple other threads...look at a few of them closely...even some you already posted in but did not take notice of the constant GB talk between me and Selina...;)

:teeth: Well, I just remember yours and Prince Eric's complaints back when you had your Jennifer Garner thread....I just thought, for old times sake....lol!!!

Though, don't be surprised if Selina and I keep this up! Muahahahaha :p :p

Well, if you think this is bad so far...JUST WAIT!!! Guys vs Gals in a whole can hijack the most threads! LOL. Selina and I will be hitting the threads at LEAST twice as hard as we have been! Don't forget, she has a 5 hour time difference from us...so she'll be on a lot when I'm not...you and Prince Eric can't beat that!!! ;) ;)

LOL...umm.....just find the other threads we hijacked Spidey!!! :p I'm still waiting ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter