• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is the Ghostbuster show?

Marlyn

DIS Veteran
Where do I see this? USF or IOA? I don't see it on the US official web site anywhere. What is it and where??

It is in USF, near Twister. It's all the way back, in the area where they have the NY Public Library facade.

<--- LOOK!!!!!! :smooth:
Only fair that I answer!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

OK, the Ghostbusters show is located on a stage in the New York area of the park. When you enter the turnstiles, walk straight. You pass by Shrek, jimmy Neutron and Twister. After passing Twister, there is either a dead end or you have to turn right. GO TO THE DEAD END. You will see a stage made up of steps that resembles the New York Public Library. This is where the show takes place. It is an outdoors show and only lasts about 12 minutes.

The show itself is very fun and entertaining...usually females and kids like it most. However, there are guys who do find it amusing...but probably couldn't watch it so much. It starts out that Beetlejuice is back in New York to cause chaos. Then the Ghostbusters come to save the day!!! Only...Beetlejuice has other plans...

I can tell you more of what it's like because they tell you sort of what happens in the park map (though I do NOT like their description at all...not completely accurate).

Just either post here or PM me if you want any more info!!!

(Plus, to get a taste of what cute guys can be in the show...look at my signature banner! ;))

shame on you DM!!! You actally posted about the show before me!!!! ;) Only because I typed so much!! :teeth:

Great!!! Thanks for the info. I will definitely have to check this out when I go on the 6th! It sounds like fun....and by the pics it looks like it will be pleasing to the eye!!!;)

I am getting sooooooo excited.......only 13 more days until I leave for orlando!:bounce:

Marlyn - definitely pleasing to the eyes! I have 245 pictures on my website if you want to see them up close before the trip...or you can join the Drool over the Ghostbusters Thread :rotfl: Over half of the females there haven't even seen the show before...I'm lucky enough to introduce a few of them soon. :)

But yes, worth checking out...it gets less attention than it deserves...many fear it'll be scary for little kids (let's just say....no worries there!!!) or would be boring ( which it certainly is not. :tongue: ).

BTW - always keep on the lookout for a neon yellow seat cushion...that'll be me!!! :) I go to every single GB Show when I'm there...lol

I checked out the pics on your site...they are great!! It does look like a great show.....I will make sure not to miss it!

I think I can tell which is your fav ghostbuster!! Would it be the guy in the orange that you have sooooo many pics of???;) He is a cutie alright!

LOL How'd you guess?!!! :rotfl: ;)

You seem like you'd be fun to hang with during the show...another drooler, for sure. ;) ;) ;) Hmmm...maybe I'll go to Universal on the 6th...hey, why not?! :teeth:

Well, I'm a 2 hour drive away from Universal, but it doesn't stop me and my parents much. :) We'll be going on Thanksgiving and then a few days later so I can introduce wendypooh to the GB show (however, it may be the Holiday show currently...but I hear it's good...missed it last year and will see it this year if they have it again)! If I tell my mom I need to introduce someone else to the show...muahahaha! :hyper:

Actually Marlyn, FlyFly has never actually been to a ghostbuster show. She lives in an institution in Chicago and has downloaded all of those pictures from the internet. The "mom" she is referring to is her nurse who occassionally forgets to provide her medication, causing her to slip back into her neurosis of believing she lives in Florida. If you go to the Chicago institute for the criminally insane, you will see her in her neon yellow straight jacket which is standard since the unfortunate incident with that news reporter. Poor poor man. Anyway, much of her information is accurate, including the drool over the ghostbuster thread. The drooling is standard though after "happy pill time" at the hospital.:D

PRINCE ERIC!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now, now...I have to do whatever I can to spread OGBD, you know?! Great condition...seriously...just ask Selina...and soon wendypooh and JessicaR...my latest victims...;) ;) :p

I'm glad you post back so quickly. If not, people would either think that you are actually nuts:crazy: or that I'm some mean guy picking on the poor sweet girlpirate:

Originally posted by Prince Eric1
people would either think that you are actually nuts:crazy: or that I'm some mean guy picking on the poor sweet girl pirate:

Now, I wouldn't want THAT, now would I??? :p :p

I believe the main attraction is going to this show to spot firefly poor ghostbusters no one goes to see them anymore:tongue: well almost no one and if you really want to see fireworks at Universal watch when someone steals firefly's spot for show
:tongue: :jester:

Hey!!!! Don't give her ideas!!! :rotfl:

My spot will be reserved with a sign that reads, "Steal my spot and die" :angel:

just kidding ;)

Originally posted by highlander447
I believe the main attraction is going to this show to spot firefly poor ghostbusters no one goes to see them anymore:tongue: well almost no one :tongue: :jester:

WHAT A LOAD OF TOSH!!! The main attraction is definitely not to spot Flyfly........(though as Flyfly knows it's lovely to have a friend in waiting to watch with....:D )The main attraction is to DROOL over the hot guys..........eh Flyfly?!!!;)

Originally posted by Flyfly_Eclipse
Hey!!!! Don't give her ideas!!! :rotfl:

My spot will be reserved with a sign that reads, "Steal my spot and die" :angel:

just kidding ;)

Alrighty then, that is the spot I will be looking for then!!! Let the fireworks begin!!!!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter