Where is my Unique Offer Code?

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
:charac2:I have been planning my family's Disney vacations since the beginning of time. I do all the research, make all the reservations and pay for the vacation for my family of 5.

Since the beginning of time, everyone in my family has received a postcard or Email with a Pin code or UOC. This includes my hubby and 3 children. Even my daughter got a couple before she hit age 10!

So yesterday, my hubby got another postcard UOC (for the fall, free dining or room discount which I already booked after 15 hours of hold + 3 resort changes on the day it started 04/27?)

Today I get home from work and there was another postcard mailing! This time is was not for hubby or the 3 kids :cool1:. This one was for a family member who does not exist. Tess :confused3 then my last name at my address. Who the heck is Tess???? My name is not even close. Actually, not even one letter is correct.

Where is my unique offer :sad:

You probably already know this, but as long as the household member that got the UOC is traveling with you, you can apply the discount to your reservation.

I do know that, but it would be nice for Disney to show me a little love since Ive shown them so much love for 40 years now :)

Hoping for a UOC too. My sister just received one in the mail. I was so bummed since she isn't going this year but my family is going. Such a bummer. Still hopeful for a discount though.

I've been hoping for a UOC myself and found out something pretty interesting when I called today to see if there was one attached to my name. For some reason, Disney's system had me as never visiting before...strange since I'm an AP holder and have been four times in the past 12 months. The CM updated it for me, so marketing may consider me for UOC's in the future. So strange!! I do suggest calling to make sure all of your info is correct in "the system." :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter