Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Disney Magic- January 11-17
Edward (England): Main Server
Barbara (Mexico): Asst. Server

Sorry I don't remember their last names!!!

Has anyone recently on the Magic had Bomin (Phillipines) and Rolando (Dominican Republic)? I sent Bomin a Facebook message today to see if they are still onboard. Hoping to request them in March.

I am looking for info on Alvin from the Phillipines - we had him as our server on the Fantasy October 2014 with Mimi from Croatia. I would love to request him again but I don't know his last name. TIA!

Looking for bartender Angel from the Philippines. He was on the Dream in September, but was about to leave for a few weeks of vacation. He had requested a transfer to the Magic for when he got back. We sail on the Magic in 6 weeks and would love to know if we might bump into him again!

We were on the Magic in 2012 and had Toto as our server. He transferred to the Fantasy after our cruise. Has anyone seen him recently? We will be in the Fantasy in January 2017 and would love to see him again.

Looking for bartender Angel from the Philippines. He was on the Dream in September, but was about to leave for a few weeks of vacation. He had requested a transfer to the Magic for when he got back. We sail on the Magic in 6 weeks and would love to know if we might bump into him again!

We met Angel on the Dream, 1/11 cruise. Nice guy!

Hello, we are cruising on the Wonder mid-April. Any suggestions on who to request for servers would be awesome. Thanks so much!!!
We highly recommend Freddy Bedoya Pinilla! He is so much fun and eager to please!! Great at remembering even the smallest request and has a smile that lights up the room!! You would be lucky to have him as your server, Aloha, Karen and Ron

Anyone on the fantasy who ran into tanner (blond, glasses from us) at guest services or Kerry ( princess gift shop and BBB or Rose in the gift shops?

Sylvester Sequeira (India) has returned to Disney Magic as Palo Server.
Ciao Romano (Philippines) has returned to Disney Fantasy as Head Server.

Does anyone know if Mirka from Croatia (dining staff) is still on the Magic?

Is Andy still club host on the Magic? He was awesome!

We are sailing on the Fantasy in a few weeks. We haven't sailed on that ship since 2014 where our server was Marian (a guy... can't remember his last name nor his country though it may have been Croatia) and he was great. Does anyone know if he is still there in the MDR? If not can someone recommend a great server? We were last on the Magic where Sammy and Ortega had us badly spoiled! When I told my son about this upcoming cruise his first question was to ask if Sammy would be there :(

COASTIEandMATE, Thank you so very much for that great info. I will certainly be requesting Freddy Bedoya Pinilla. He sounds wonderful!:) Mahalo!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter