• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Zsolt Szep (Hungary) will be returning to the Fantasy in late November (2015). In the past, he has moved between MDR Server, MDR Head Server and Palo Server ... depending on which positions are available at the time. As of 12/12/15, Zsolt was MDR Server.

Last edited:
We will be sailing on the Fantasy for the third time this January. We had Denis Sago from Crostia as our server the last two cruises and he was to say the least, awesome with our son's son's food allergies.

We have requested him for this cruise. Fingers crossed he will be back on ship by then. If you see him on board, please tell him Rick wants to know when the Louis XIII is near it's final shot.

"We are sailing on the Fantasy next month and would like to request a server. Our favorite server was recently promoted to Palo so I need advice. Family of 4 with two boys 15 and 9. All foodies :) We like someone prompt, knowledgeable, and fun. TIA for any suggestions!

Radoslav "Rado" Hristev (Bulgaria), or Zsolt Szep (Hungary)! Zsolt may be a server or a Head Server.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Loraine from Jamaica is still aboard the Fantasy? We had her in June 2013. She made the cruise so wonderful for my son. We would love to have her again.

I am looking to see if anyone has seen Sammy on the magic lately. I am going to put in a request for Dec crises, but am hoping to get an idea if he will be there. As an alternative, last year on the Dream we had Marco as our head server, when we were on the Dream a little while ago, it was mentioned he might have moved to the magic. I am hoping one of them has been spotted lately

I am looking to see if anyone has seen Sammy on the magic lately. I am going to put in a request for Dec crises, but am hoping to get an idea if he will be there. As an alternative, last year on the Dream we had Marco as our head server, when we were on the Dream a little while ago, it was mentioned he might have moved to the magic. I am hoping one of them has been spotted lately

I was on the Magic in May - Sammy was MAGICal! Someone had asked me whether he would be on the Magic in November ... forgot his exact schedule, but if I remember correctly, there was a chance he might be on board in November ... but forget if that would be at the beginning or end of his contact. It never hurts to submit your request, as well as a back-up.

If you need suggestions for Palo servers on the Magic, ask for Susanna Moreira (Portugal), or Sylvester Sequiera (India).

Neno Jeckic (Croatia), Disney Magic Restaurant Manager, will be leaving for vacation within the next few weeks.

Nondu Myeza-Orr (South Africa) will assume the role of Restaurant Manager on the Disney Magic when Neno Jeckic departs the ship for vacation.

When Neno Jeckic (Croatia) returns from vacation, he will assume the role of Restaurant Manager on the Disney Fantasy.

Stateroom host Johnny- do not know where he is from
Ship Wonder- PC cruise Deck 6

Dancer= Andrew Wilson- United States-might now be on the Fantasy
This is going to be very random, I apologize, but you wouldn't happen to have a picture with Andrew would you?

Radoslav Hristev (Bulgaria), Disney Fantasy Main Dining Room Server – is currently on vacation

Ciao Romano (Philippines), Disney Fantasy Head Server - is currently on vacation.

Ronald Corpuz (Philippines) was a MDR Server on the Disney Magic in 2008, but eventually left DCL. I am pleased to announce that Ronald has returned to DCL as Main Dining Room Server, and is currently on the Disney Fantasy.

Last edited:
PALO MENU UPDATE: Last week, Palo Servers on the Disney Fantasy were advised that changes would be made to the menu, effective on or about February 2016. It is my understanding that similar changes have already been implemented on the Disney Dream.

*** See message #1020 for an amendment (12/18/15).

Last edited:
Ivan Frick (Hungary), Disney Fantasy Palo Server - is currently on the ship, and is scheduled to leave for vacation on January 9th.

Anamarija Stekovic (Croatia), Disney Fantasy Palo Server - is currently on the ship, and is scheduled to leave for vacation on December 19th. After a short break, Anamarija is scheduled to returning to the Fantasy on February 13th. Anamarija joined DCL in 2013, and was quickly promoted to Palo Server on the Fantasy.

Have you heard any more about this? New menu options maybe? Looking forward to your next post!

I do not have specific information about the menu, other than new "spices" will be introduced, and also, that Palo Tenderloin and Chocolate Souffle will remain on the menu. :) I do not want to start rumors, but if I had to speculate, I would presume most (if not all) changes would replicate those on the Dream.

If anyone has sailed on the Dream recently, and/or if anyone has contact with a Palo Server on the Dream, feel free to post any information.

This may not be recent enough, but the Palo menu on the Dream in November had not changed from the previous year.

Thanks for your reply. I reached out to a cruiser friend of mine who sailed on the Dream in late November. Apparently, she did not notice any changes to the menu either, so I will retract the statement. If I misunderstood the statement, perhaps the Dream was "scheduled" to get the new menu by now, or will be getting the new menu first (prior to the Fantasy). If anyone experiences any changes, please advise to the best of your ability. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter