Where is everyone from??

The Westchester/Marina Del Rey area of Los Angeles.

I see planes land outside my apartment door. It's torture being potentially close to a plane flight to Disney!

goingbacksoon

Home for now is Warrington (Bucks County) PA, BUT started out and called home so many places:
Born: Rochester, NY
Lived: Pheonix, AZ
Venice Beach (West LA), CA
Hawthorne, CA
Moore (Oklahoma City)OK
Marshfield, MO
Chino Hills, CA
Anehiem, CA (spitting distance to DL)
Lake Perris, CA
Palmdale, CA
Sydney, OH
Warrington, PA

AND maybe someday Orlando (the happiest place on earth

Originally from Scotland but now living in Southampton, UK....home of the Queen Mary 2 :)

Southern California, Santa Clarita, to be exact. 5 minutes from Six Flags Magic Mountain (boo hiss). First 34 years, Seattle area, last 3 here in sunny, hot SoCal.

Born & Raised in the Pittsburgh, PA area (Oakmont & New Kensington)

Currently live in: WILMINGTON, DELAWARE

Less than one mile from the Pennsylvania/Delaware border. Only 3 minutes from Rt. 202. Must be only minutes from Dave_In_Marietta's relatives.

You'll have to stop in to see us sometime Dave! Yes... We're BACK! Cruising 7/17/04 on the Western.

Newtown CT, by way of Danbury and Brookfield, all within a 10 mile radius!!! Kind of sad! Wish I could call home to Sunny St. Maarten! Maybe when the kids are grown!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter