Where is everyone from??

Which way outside of Philly?? I am in eastern Montgomery County (right on the border of Bucks)!

There are lots of people from PA on these boards....Are we all desparate to get out of here or what???

Missouri here, if any of you have extra snow you can ship it to me!:wave2:

Syracuse, New York, here. I have PLENTY of snow to ship to you...free shipping, too. I just got back from my wonderful DCL cruise and stepped off the airplane here and asked what all this white crunchy stuff was? Then my next question was...why do I live here? I miss the palm trees and the sunshine.

DH is already planning our next cruise. We're hooked! :0)

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Dallas, Texas here :wave: all 19 years

Hey Roemama1, my dad worked in Syracuse, New York on a project for EDS probably 4-5 years ago. He loved it! Must be a nice place to live. :D

Tanya: we lived in Bethlehem PA for 7 1/2 years, 9 years ago. Enjoy Nazareth. It is warmer than here.
Welcome home Roemama1. Glad you had a good cruise. I was born in Syracuse. My brother lives there now and is hoping the winter beats the all time high snow record. I guess you guys are now having the 8th snowiest winter on record. I think he is nuts. Give me palm trees and sand. We don't have a cruise booked, but sure hope to soon.
Now we are living in Valparaiso, Indiana. It is about as cold as Syracuse and we get lake effect snow off Lake Michigan but not as much this year as you got. We have grass showing all over except where the snow was piled by plows and shovels.

Jan :earsgirl:

Originally posted by JLSE50
[. We have grass showing all over except where the snow was piled by plows and shovels.

Jan :earsgirl: [/B]

Grass, what's grass??? I forgot what it looks like. A couple of weekends ago in Oswego which gets hit with all the lake affect got about 5 FEET!!! in ONE WEEKEND!!! Is that just crazy or what.

Glad to hear from you!

Rosemary :wave:

My brother did not mention that snow in Oswego. My word!!
Can I move south now? Can I move south now? Can I move.......... :rolleyes:
Jan :earsgirl:

Palm Harbor, FL (DH Originally from Nutley, NJ - DW origianlly from Anderson, IN)

Deux-Montagnes (that is Two-Mountains) in the province of

Québec, Canada.

That is appr. 20 miles north west of Montréal...

Steff

The Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina!! :teeth: Ya'll come and see me now... :happy1:

We are from NJ, Monmouth County for the last almost 7 years. About 9 miles from the beach, an 18 hour drive to WDW or Port Canaveral, or a 2 - 2 1/2 hour flight to MCO depending on which airport we leave from.
Donna

Waiting for spring in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, no global warming here.

"Waiting to live the dream"

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter