• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is everyone from? Check in here...

The Pod Squad is quite the international sensation!!! :thumbsup2

I'm from Washington State. :wave2:

769268-Reflection02-0.jpg

:thumbsup2 Shout out for Tampa Bay, FL!!!
(only an hour's drive away............)

Woo-hoo! :earsboy:

I'm in Southern New Hampshire.. only an hours drive to Logan International Airport and a 2 1/2 - 3 hour flight to the Dis... Can't wait for our next visit.. Hopefully next April pixiedust: pixiedust:

Tulsa . . . OKLAHOMA . . . where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain. And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet when the wind comes right behind the rain. (sing it, sing it) Sorry, I need to get a life. :flower3:

Tulsa . . . OKLAHOMA . . . where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain. And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet when the wind comes right behind the rain. (sing it, sing it) Sorry, I need to get a life. :flower3:

Me too -- my feet were tapping to the beat as I was reading your post. Thank you for that musical interlude. :rockband:

Another Ohioan here, Canton, OH Home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!

^^ And that would be a problem because . . . ????

Buckeyes
Indians
Browns
Cavaliers

Fan of all Four!

Minnesota here. About 13 miles west of Rochester, Mn. If you have ever heard of the Mayo Clinic, you know where I live.

^^You better not be an Ohio State fan...

BTW . . . this is one of our wonderful Florida DIS friends along with me the night of the FSU-OSU Basketball game . . . our kids were riding Winnie the Pooh.

As you know, he got the last laugh!

20420FSU.jpg

Born and raised in Central New Jersey (love it!) but just recently began working in the DC area for my firm, as they needed help down there. So I'm in the process of moving.

Born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. I'm a huge (did I mention HUGE?) Flyers, Phillies, and Eagles fan.

Now I live in East Tennessee near Knoxville. Check the countdown, I'm heading back to the world soon and I can't wait. 1 hour to the airport, then a 1.75 hour flight.

I'm also a new listener to the Podcast. Please, for the love of all that's right with the world, don't play ROCKY TOP!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter