Where is everyone from? Check in here...

Checking in here, we live near Athens, GA...go Bulldogs!
Only 8 hours from the World, driving!!

Checking in...I'm from Toledo,Ohio and my fiance is from Perrysburg ohio. Got engaged in MK @ CRT dec 16th 06. Wanted to have a fairytail wedding in disney, but couldn't happen so we made an aggrement to renew our vows on our 10th ann. in disney!!! Can't wait!

Hi everybody :yay:
I live in south of France closed to the mediterranean sea and I'm a disney addicted as you guys !!!!!!!!

we spend DH, DD and my twins (6) every summer vacations in WDW and we love it !
We'll be this year again in Poly from 08/20 to 09/04 :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have a nice and magical day !!!!

Perrine :grouphug:

:wave2: from Smithsburg, MD - about 45 min to DC and Baltimore - 2 hr flight to WDW - can't say how long a drive is because I don't have that kind of patience!

I currently reside in Southlake, TX (Dallas Metroplex suburb). Originally, I was born in Lexington, KY and grew up in Raleigh, NC and Tampa, FL.

Listening every week, here in Medford,MA
:thumbsup2

Hi, I am from the N. E. area of PA. in the heart of the pocono mountains. Love everything disney & especially vacationing @ theworld @ least 2x, a year.:cool1: :banana: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter