Where in the World #9

"That's it"! :lmao: When SoccerDogWithEars posted her WL restroom photo I thought for sure that would be the next question on my crop! :lmao: I don't have a full picture, you'll have to take my word for it that this crop is from one of the lobby RESTROOMS! As soon as I walked in, I thought to myself...that tilework would be perfect for WITW! :goodvibes

IMG_3153_zpse01760ad.jpg
:tink:

I thought of guessing tile but I couldn't place where tile would be in the lobby. Never thought of the restroom. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I won't guess on this one since I saw the picture before you must have edited and changed it. :rotfl:

Epcot ?
Germany miniature train ?

:lmao: I KNOW! :lmao: I copied the wrong one! Yes, it's the miniatuure VILLAGE from Germany. (Sorry Jeff...you just get half a "win" on this one since youu guessed the TRAIN!) :rotfl2: That's what I get for trying to do 3 things at once! My "multi-tasking" has become challenging! :rotfl2:

WaltDisneyWorld2012376_zpsc9190d33.jpg
:tink:

SUNDIAL or DIANE...notice we're at Pg. 247 already? It will soon be time for one of you to start WITW #10! Denise may not be available for a few days and Jeff & I started the last 2 (I think :confused3)...so it's your turn this time! NUMBER 10...party: :tink:

A curtain? HS...Mermaid show? :tink:

Not from HS and not a curtain.

0d437f1d-0ff2-440b-8378-c26ab90dfaeb_zps12c6eafe.jpg

This is an other; not outside; not taken at night and not during Halloween at MK. :tink:

DTD? Is it from one of the shops?

SUNDIAL or DIANE...notice we're at Pg. 247 already? It will soon be time for one of you to start WITW #10! Denise may not be available for a few days and Jeff & I started the last 2 (I think :confused3)...so it's your turn this time! NUMBER 10...party: :tink:

That was fast, it seems like we just started this one. :)

Diane♥Disney;48335355 said:
That was fast, it seems like we just started this one. :)

It does! I have not been as active on this one but vow to pay more attention, seem to log on whenever one as just been solved lol :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter