Where in the World #9

on top a candy display

on top of a mirror in world of disney

0d437f1d-0ff2-440b-8378-c26ab90dfaeb_zps12c6eafe.jpg

Not the top of a CANDY display and not a mirror...cwhite...this is from a shop in DTD. I'm asking for the name of the shop and the location of this in the store. :thumbsup2 :tink:

Hey Ed

This week the Dis unplugged is the Overlooked animal kingdom part 2

i am listening to it right now :)

Diane♥Disney;48339495 said:
You should have kept us guessing which park and where it was.

Oh, oops. :rotfl: I was thinking that part was already solved. I have been doing a lot of things like that lately :rotfl:. Like I said on a different thread yesterday, I think school has fried my brain cells.

goopysolelady said:
Not the top of a CANDY display and not a mirror...cwhite...this is from a shop in DTD. I'm asking for the name of the shop and the location of this in the store. :thumbsup2 :tink:

Goofy's Candy and behind a counter

jeepwreck said:
Hey Ed

This week the Dis unplugged is the Overlooked animal kingdom part 2

i am listening to it right now :)

Listened to that earlier too. Good stuff. Have to DL the first one and listen again the next time i go back up

goopysolelady said:
SUNDIAL or DIANE...notice we're at Pg. 247 already? It will soon be time for one of you to start WITW #10! Denise may not be available for a few days and Jeff & I started the last 2 (I think :confused3)...so it's your turn this time! NUMBER 10...party: :tink:

I am only on page 94 on my cell. Guess i have to get off the sofa and turn on my laptop.

Listened to that earlier too. Good stuff. Have to DL the first one and listen again the next time i go back up

is there something like that for all the parks?, talking about little secrets and stuff I tried searching but could not find anything

I would like to hear about some of the other parks

I have heard the ones for California adventure in California

is there something like that for all the parks?, talking about little secrets and stuff I tried searching but could not find anything

I would like to hear about some of the other parks

I have heard the ones for California adventure in California

Jeff...there's a thread here on Disboards but for the life of me I can't remember where. I'm thinking it's somewhere under Theme Parks. I was reading a little of it the other night and it's pretty interesting. :tink:

Jeff...there's a thread here on Disboards but for the life of me I can't remember where. I'm thinking it's somewhere under Theme Parks. I was reading a little of it the other night and it's pretty interesting. :tink:

oh really i will have to look for it

i know there are a few threads of Dinsey secrets but was just wondering is the DisUnplugged did and shows specifically on said secrets

oh really i will have to look for it

i know there are a few threads of Dinsey secrets but was just wondering is the DisUnplugged did and shows specifically on said secrets

Don't know...it's been a few weeks since I was reading through and really don't remember much...and I haven't "gotten into" the DisUnplugged"...only so many hours in the day! :rotfl: :tink:

Don't know...it's been a few weeks since I was reading through and really don't remember much...and I haven't "gotten into" the DisUnplugged"...only so many hours in the day! :rotfl: :tink:

Lol I know that feeling

But Latley I have been listening to then in the background

Just popping in to say you probably won't hear much from me for the next few days. I've been busy packing up my apartment, and then I GRADUATE!!!!!!!! on Friday! And then start my first full time job on Monday! So I'll try to keep up on my phone, but if not, see you in WITW 10!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter