Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Ed if I win, I get to choose the ride we all go on and it won't be the balloon.:rotfl2:

Fair enough...just a word of warning though...if it's one of those fast roller coaster rides I'll need a daily massage (the spa at WL is my favorite) for at least 3 days and/or a visit to the chiropractor if I'm not taken to the ER wearing a neck brace! :lmao: Tower of Terror is okay, Test Track works but those quick, jerky turns on the rollercoasters mean physical trouble for me...been there/done that and learned my lesson the hard way. :sad2: "With age comes wisdom". :tink:

Nope, not Echo Lake area. It is near a quick service restaurant. Not Gene Kelly or Dick Van Dyke -think much more recent television. They are from a TV show that is on right now.

:rotfl2: That pretty much takes me out! I watch VERY little TV other than FOXNews and reruns of MASH!. Have no idea. :confused3 Is it on Sunset Blvd.? :tink:

What about Epcot?

what about the horse cart in italy?

Is this from an attraction, shop or food service?

Epcot FW?

72cdc53a-8bfd-411f-bf3b-300066c6ed59_zps1608e65c.jpg

Epcot is the park; not the horse cart in Italy (but good guess :thumbsup2); you do shop at this location that's CLOSE to FW. :tink:

Nope, not Echo Lake area. It is near a quick service restaurant. Not Gene Kelly or Dick Van Dyke -think much more recent television. They are from a TV show that is on right now.

so its a billboard for a new/current show on fox?

Glee?
American Idol?

Is the quick service restaurant the Commissary? I remember seeing billboards over there of the current TV shows but, I don't watch any of them either. Modern Family?

Yes! It's from It's a Small World. What's that matter Jeff? You don't like that endless song?? :goodvibes

Can you tell me which country?

672c76ea-9660-42af-ac29-d6bcd01e2e44_zpsced5dd77.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I'll help Jeff along.."It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all...it's a small, small world....."
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: As for the country ... ??? ... an Indonesian one? :tink:

Glee?
American Idol?

Is the quick service restaurant the Commissary? I remember seeing billboards over there of the current TV shows but, I don't watch any of them either. Modern Family?

Good thoughts on the billboard ... and I DO watch Glee and Modern Family! After checking my TV guide :rotfl: I'll ask about (IMO a very stupid show!) the Neighbors? :tink:

:rotfl2: That pretty much takes me out! I watch VERY little TV other than FOXNews and reruns of MASH!. Have no idea. :confused3 Is it on Sunset Blvd.? :tink:

Glee?
American Idol?

You may not watch any current TV shows but you guessed it. Modern Family. Now to guess who it is?

Good thoughts on the billboard ... and I DO watch Glee and Modern Family! After checking my TV guide :rotfl: I'll ask about (IMO a very stupid show!) the Neighbors? :tink:

If you watch Modern Family you should know it will be. It is my favourite character on the show ::yes:: That show, The Neighbours has to be one of the stupidest on air. It stays on yet shows like Ben and Kate get cancelled (I loved that show :worried: )

So, which ride would you like to see us all gone on together Diane?

Fair enough...just a word of warning though...if it's one of those fast roller coaster rides I'll need a daily massage (the spa at WL is my favorite) for at least 3 days and/or a visit to the chiropractor if I'm not taken to the ER wearing a neck brace! :lmao: Tower of Terror is okay, Test Track works but those quick, jerky turns on the rollercoasters mean physical trouble for me...been there/done that and learned my lesson the hard way. :sad2: "With age comes wisdom". :tink:

:yay:Oh yes one or all :lmao:of the coasters:yay:

72cdc53a-8bfd-411f-bf3b-300066c6ed59_zps1608e65c.jpg

Epcot is the park; not the horse cart in Italy (but good guess :thumbsup2); you do shop at this location that's CLOSE to FW. :tink:

Is it at the entrance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter