Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Ma'am...the front of the Train Station! :yay: THE picture EVERYONE has! :rotfl:

232323232fp6326_nu32_5_987_7_4_WSNRCG335493932_nu0mrj_zpsa7f78586.jpg
:tink:

Bonus points for EVERYONE.:cool1: Extra for me.:cool1::cool1:

IMG_0871-1.jpg

Diane♥Disney;47523931 said:
Marketplace.

I went back a couple of pages and didn't find your crop. Could you please repost it every page or so?

Did we know this is part of a shop? Is it on the ground like some sort of barrier? Is it always there?

Here's the difference on mine...not to bad with this photo but others I've tried just don't work...hence, the smaller crops:

IMG_4905-1_zpse5bc0d42.jpg

a894f0e9-baab-4f76-8ae8-0ef7c64d05b9_zps2a8b3149.jpg
:tink:

I think you can make this larger. When you are in Editing, then resizing, on the top, there are 2 numbers. The larger of the 2 numbers can be 800.

I went back a couple of pages and didn't find your crop. Could you please repost it every page or so?

Did we know this is part of a shop? Is it on the ground like some sort of barrier? Is it always there?

IMG_1175aamm_zpsa130dadb.jpg

It is associated with a shop. It is always there. Not a barrier. It is part of an object that is on the ground.

Diane♥Disney;47525089 said:
IMG_1175aamm_zpsa130dadb.jpg

It is associated with a shop. It is always there. Not a barrier. It is part of an object that is on the ground.

The base of one of the "characters" that are stationed at some of the entry doors? :tink:

Park, resort or other? It's the Egyptian pyramids, right? Something to do with the Disney Travel vacations?

82e58d27-72a0-4790-9ecb-eff266f88bdf_zps7c14621f.jpg

This was taken at a resort and it's not the Egyptian pyramids. Not necessarily part of the Disney Travel vacations since resorts can be booked by anyone. :tink:

:yay: Rocks! We haven't had a rock crop in a long time! Happy guessing for me...for a short time but it's WEDDING DAY for my Godson :cool1: so I'll be out of commission after 2:30 this afternoon until................:rolleyes1

I'll just go with a park for now...MK? :tink:

Diane♥Disney;47523931 said:
Marketplace.

Okay we've guessed Main St, Liberty Square, Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Toontown and Tomorrowland. :confused3 Is it at the entrance? Is it the front of the Train Station?

Are these rocks part of an attraction?

Are your rocks from the MK or Epcot?

The rocks are indeed part of an attraction. Not MK or Epcot though. Love rock pictures as there are so many options. Sorry was offline through the day. Were here there and everywhere.

Diane♥Disney;47525959 said:
Not Ridemakerz. The character is from a feature film. It is an animated character.

D Street? World of Disney? Is the character male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter