Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this afternoon....

IMG_6114-1.jpg
:tink:

Jeff's vote for Emilee's "door" guess is CORRECT! It's a "simple" door...but isn't it beautiful!

IMG_3489.jpg

If I'm not mistaken this may be the exit from the show...not really sure but they open automatically. We haven't viewed the show and years! :tink:

That is beautiful... must say I would have never guessed if not for all of the clues. I have not seen this show before. We had planned on it on our last trip but didn't make it.

Thanks Denise...that explains the lack of color! I'm not having a good morning :sad2:; right now, in the middle of cleaning up lots and LOTS of broken glass from one of our largest windows. New lesson learned today for the toddler...you DON'T throw the football in the house! :eek: ... and my internet is NOT cooperating today...stupid, d*** weather...:tink:

But I DO have a new great-nephew! :cool1: Born this morning around 8! :yay:

So sorry about the window!!! Is the whole window out? That will have to be fixed. :sad2: That toddler must have quite an arm on him to break a window!

Congrats on your new great nephew! You have a huge family!! :)

Diane♥Disney;47346149 said:
One for today.

IMG_0967bb.jpg

Good thought Emteach...looks like something that might be on the Riverboat "tour" from Frontierland. But, I'll ask the question...park, resort or other? :tink:

Diane♥Disney;47347074 said:
Yes it is from the MK.
Not taken from the Riverboat in Frontierland.

is it from big thunder mountain?

Is this bird from the Disney World Railroad?

So it's NOT from Frontierland? Then I'll go with Adventurland...Jungle Cruise? :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter