Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4903_zpsa91ab0f5.jpg

You've found the resort area; now figure out what it is...:confused3 :tink:

No clue. Chef Mickeys? The Monorail?

is this week over yet.. work has been sooooo busy and i have been working late everynight and even taking stuff home with me to help get this project out by tomorrow :(

not me lol :rotfl2:

i have never gone into this attraction, have to keep something new for the next visit

It's a good one. Really quite funny and great audience interaction. My brother and sister got called on when we were there and they were impressed that we were Canadian lol.

not me lol :rotfl2:

i have never gone into this attraction, have to keep something new for the next visit

Same here ... want to go on EVERY trip but something always changes. Last March we were at the entrance; youngest DGD wanted to see the show; oldest wanted to watch the fireworks. Mimi went for fireworks; DD took the little one to the show. My reasoning was...I'll catch it when we're back on Friday not imagining I'd be spending that Friday evening at the 24 hour clinic waiting to see a doctor! :crazy2:

is this week over yet.. work has been sooooo busy and i have been working late everynight and even taking stuff home with me to help get this project out by tomorrow :(

Work~work~work...but you get to go on vaction in 2 WEEKS so "suck it up" young man! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter