Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow just came back from my sister's Science Fair and can't believe how smart some of these kids are! Sure different from ones when I was younger!
Was for grades 4-8 and everything from Earthquakes to Human Behaviour to Technology (that I didn't quite understand :rotfl: ) to Water Pressure.

AmberScienceFair_zps173f3592.jpg

Her display looks great! She looks very smart! Nice job!

Her display looks great! She looks very smart! Nice job!

She says thanks. She worked really hard, was quite the time consuming project. She can be smart, when she wants to be (tends to not always put her best effort forth unless it is something she is really passionate about, like this project :thumbsup2 )

Could we see the picture again please? Is it inside or outside? Pool area? Trash can?

November2012703copy_zps9450ed08.jpg

Here you go! It is outside, not trash can. Yes, pool area :thumbsup2

She says thanks. She worked really hard, was quite the time consuming project. She can be smart, when she wants to be (tends to not always put her best effort forth unless it is something she is really passionate about, like this project :thumbsup2 )

what was the project on looks like something to do with babys

Wow just came back from my sister's Science Fair and can't believe how smart some of these kids are! Sure different from ones when I was younger!
Was for grades 4-8 and everything from Earthquakes to Human Behaviour to Technology (that I didn't quite understand :rotfl: ) to Water Pressure.

Tell me about it! :lmao: DGD's Science Fair was a few weeks ago and I didn't understand HALF of the exhibits! :rotfl2: She got 1st place with hers...demonstrating and explaining how what you feed plants effects their growth. I DID learn a lesson (as did her parents)...if you feed/water a plant with MILK keep that plant OUTSIDE! :rotfl: You can imagine the smell in their house after returning from a long weekend away! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: :tink:

Boardwalk is the resort...now you GET to figure out where! :rotfl: :tink:

I don't know much about the Boardwalk but is it on the inside somewhere? Guest room maybe? Restaurant?

I don't know anything about the Boardwalk either. Shop or food service?

Is it on one of the old penny machines? Where you look in and it's a little movie?

7b68c7cf-7849-4971-91a9-29d916655b38_zps36e2e238.jpg

You all need to try and stay at Boardwalk sometime. I LOVE the location being so close to Epcot and the boatride to HS is great. This is not from a guest room or restaurant; not in a shop or food service and not a penny machine. All really good guesses but you have to think more on it....:tink:

what was the project on looks like something to do with babys

It did :thumbsup2 She tried to determine whether people would use passive, aggressive or neutral words to describe babies (if they were told they were baby girls, boys or just a baby). Turns out they do quite significantly. Males are also more likely to describe baby girls passively and Females describe boys aggressively.

What about the little bar area next to the pool? I can't off the top of my head think of the name but you go behind it to get to the top of the volcano. :tink:

Is it the edge of the pool? a table?

It is the edge of a pool! You got it!

November2012703_zps4adc5f20.jpg

Tell me about it! :lmao: DGD's Science Fair was a few weeks ago and I didn't understand HALF of the exhibits! :rotfl2: She got 1st place with hers...demonstrating and explaining how what you feed plants effects their growth. I DID learn a lesson (as did her parents)...if you feed/water a plant with MILK keep that plant OUTSIDE! :rotfl: You can imagine the smell in their house after returning from a long weekend away! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: :tink:

Wow, good for her! Oh, I bet that was some smell! They don't have the results yet - keeping her fingers crossed. The winner(s) will get to go to regionals.

7b68c7cf-7849-4971-91a9-29d916655b38_zps36e2e238.jpg

You all need to try and stay at Boardwalk sometime. I LOVE the location being so close to Epcot and the boatride to HS is great. This is not from a guest room or restaurant; not in a shop or food service and not a penny machine. All really good guesses but you have to think more on it....:tink:

I don't think I could stay there, the clown slide is kind of creepy.:clown::scared:

Is your photo in the lobby or in the pool area?

It did :thumbsup2 She tried to determine whether people would use passive, aggressive or neutral words to describe babies (if they were told they were baby girls, boys or just a baby). Turns out they do quite significantly. Males are also more likely to describe baby girls passively and Females describe boys aggressively.

Wow, good for her! Oh, I bet that was some smell! They don't have the results yet - keeping her fingers crossed. The winner(s) will get to go to regionals.

That was an interesting science project! :) I've never seen anyone test that hypothesis. How did she come up with that idea? I give her an "A" for originality.

Diane♥Disney;47560464 said:
I don't think I could stay there, the clown slide is kind of creepy.:clown::scared:

Is your photo in the lobby or in the pool area?

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: ... and that's where my crop comes from! :lmao: The creepy clown pool area (after 30 minutes, I didn't even notice it! :rotfl:)

IMG_4334.jpg
:tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter