Where In The World #7

232323232fp535_9_nu32_5_987_7_4_WSNRCG3238__2__599nu0mrj-1.jpg

This crop is from a park picture. :tink:

Epcot?

This one may be easy...let's get some guesses and see:

232323232fp535_9_nu32_5_987_7_4_WSNRCG3238__2__599nu0mrj-1.jpg
:tink:

Is it part of an attraction, food service or shop?

And that mural has been around a LONG time. That's so sad that you used to go every year - until you had kids. :sad: Is there any chance you could come this coming Sept/Oct?

No trips planned until I start working again.:sad2: But the good news is I have an interview on Wed morning. It's only for a part time job but it's about a 2 minute drive from my house and it's something. Hoping the hours are flexable. Bad news is I have the flu.:sick: Hopefully I am better by Wednesday. I hope I get it I would like to plan a trip for summer of next year.

Where is this?

IMG_6389_2.jpg

Epcot?

Diane♥Disney;47182878 said:
No trips planned until I start working again.:sad2: But the good news is I have an interview on Wed morning. It's only for a part time job but it's about a 2 minute drive from my house and it's something. Hoping the hours are flexable. Bad news is I have the flu.:sick: Hopefully I am better by Wednesday. I hope I get it I would like to plan a trip for summer of next year.

No, no, NO...having the flu is UNACCEPTABLE! That stuff is getting serious...get to the doctor first thing in the morning and get the TamiFlu. :hug: :tink:

Diane♥Disney;47182878 said:

Epcot?

Well the good news is that you have an interview!! :yay: Now you have 2 days to get over the flu! :flower3:

My crop is not from Epcot.

:lmao: You sure? It COULD be Dinosaur eggs! :rotfl2: Ok...Dinoland? :tink:

No, not from Dinoland.

My stupid, slow internet is being so BAD! I can open Disboards :yay: but, not photo bucket or shutter fly. I can open my AOL mail but, not my Yahoo mail :headache: Oh the joys of country living!!

DON'T LAUGH JEFF! :lmao: Our gifts are still UNDER the tree...along with some of the Christmas morning paper! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Mothers ALWAYS have other things to do FIRST! (Plus...it gives me time to finally ENJOY my Christmas decorations!) :tink:

haha not thats bad its mid january all christmas decorations should be packed away for next year :rotfl2:

DON'T LAUGH JEFF! :lmao: Our gifts are still UNDER the tree...along with some of the Christmas morning paper! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Mothers ALWAYS have other things to do FIRST! (Plus...it gives me time to finally ENJOY my Christmas decorations!) :tink:

i had a really busy weekend but yet i did not get alot done except for helping out my mom lol

so now its time to play catch up

:tink:
haha not thats bad its mid january all christmas decorations should be packed away for next year :rotfl2:

i had a really busy weekend but yet i did not get alot done except for helping out my mom lol

so now its time to play catch up

But Mothers have to cook, clean, pay bills, do "favors" :eek: for the children/grandchildren (I always get that "sinking feeling" when DD's call and start the conversation with "can you do me a favor?" :eek:); shopping; laundry; answering the phone (just had another phone call of congratulations for DH's Citizen of the Year award) attend DGD's soccer games; get tax information together...and PLAY on Disboards! :rotfl: I'm working on it Jeff...I'm working on it! :faint: (And you're a very good son for HELPING your Mother! :thumbsup2)

i just found this cool picutre of Vancovuer on facebook

so this is the downtown core where i work.

21993_561443920550858_1845799703_n_zpsbef28edb.jpg

lol oh trust me my mom knows all about doing favors for me

since i am the only child she cant so no :rotfl2:

No, not from Dinoland.

My stupid, slow internet is being so BAD! I can open Disboards :yay: but, not photo bucket or shutter fly. I can open my AOL mail but, not my Yahoo mail :headache: Oh the joys of country living!!

My crop is not part of a building but, it IS in Asia.

Country living is SUCH an adventure! :rotfl2: Lived in the country as a child which is why I'm in THE CITY now...oh how I remember those days....:faint:.

So we're looking in Asia? Is it in the temple area between Kali River Rapids and EE? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter