Where In The World #7

IMG_6077-1.jpg

It's from HS but it's not a building. :tink:

Is it fom a billboard? Is the gray area depicting a shadow or is it a true color?

Diane♥Disney;46963635 said:
Sorry it's not outside.

Since I'm not a fan of AKL, I really didn't pay much attention when I visited. I have NO idea? Denise visits the restaurants often, maybe she will recognize it. She must have lost her electricty in the snowstorm...she hasn't been on today to venture a guess and she had no plans for today. Maybe the restroom area? :tink:

Does AKL have a rock climbing wall in their play area?

Not sure but it's not a rock climbing wall and not in the play area.

Looks like a curtain/tapestry to me.

Not curtain or tapestry.

Since I'm not a fan of AKL, I really didn't pay much attention when I visited. I have NO idea? Denise visits the restaurants often, maybe she will recognize it. She must have lost her electricty in the snowstorm...she hasn't been on today to venture a guess and she had no plans for today. Maybe the restroom area? :tink:

Not in a restaurant and not in a restroom area. I hope Denise gets her electricity back soon.

IMG_6077-1.jpg

Not on Backlot Tour and not a billboard. The gray area is not the true color. :tink:

Does it have anything to do with Star Tours?

party: :banana: :cool1: :banana: party:

The power just came back on!!!! :yay: TV and computer both back up and running!!! :yay: It's so boring when there is no TV or internet!!!

Okay, now to catch up!!

Diane♥Disney;46964376 said:
Not sure but it's not a rock climbing wall and not in the play area.

Not curtain or tapestry.

Not in a restaurant and not in a restroom area. I hope Denise gets her electricity back soon.

So we are in the AKL? Has anyone guessed the lobby? Shop or food service? Is it piece of art? Like hanging on a wall?

The power just came back on!!!! :yay: TV and computer both back up and running!!! :yay: It's so boring when there is no TV or internet!!!

Okay, now to catch up!!

:banana:Glad you got your power back.:banana:

So we are in the AKL? Has anyone guessed the lobby? Shop or food service? Is it piece of art? Like hanging on a wall?

It is at AKL. Not in the lobby, shop or food service. I would consider it a piece of art it is hanging on something but not a wall.

Okay, now to catch up!!

Glad you are back up and running :goodvibes

If i ever move to an snowy area like you are in i have to bring the hurricane generator with me. Have to keep the priorities straight. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Diane♥Disney;46964376 said:
Does it have anything to do with Star Tours?

So you took the color out? Is it usually yellow like sunshine? It's from HS? Do we know if it's from an attraction, shop or food service? Inside or outside?

IMG_6077-1.jpg

:cool1: for Denise! Figured that's what happened since you weren't on yet today.

Nothing to do with Star Tours; didn't take the color out..."color" is a result of the position of the sun when I took the picture...it's not a yellow. It is from an attraction and yes, it's outside. :tink:

Off to a "surprising" evening out...DH is going to be SO mad at me! :furious:

Diane♥Disney;46965462 said:
:banana:Glad you got your power back.:banana:

It is at AKL. Not in the lobby, shop or food service. I would consider it a piece of art it is hanging on something but not a wall.

Is it inside or outside? Is it on the fireplace? Is it a wall sconce?

Picture please :flower3:

Glad you are back up and running :goodvibes

If i ever move to an snowy area like you are in i have to bring the hurricane generator with me. Have to keep the priorities straight. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yes, I could hear my neighbor's generator all day. It's okay. I can go w/o TV and internet once in a while. It's good for me. I do have the wood stove so I had coffee and I plenty of snow to shovel to keep me busy. :goodvibes We have 18 inches now :eek:

IMG_6077-1.jpg

:cool1: for Denise! Figured that's what happened since you weren't on yet today.

Nothing to do with Star Tours; didn't take the color out..."color" is a result of the position of the sun when I took the picture...it's not a yellow. It is from an attraction and yes, it's outside. :tink:

Off to a "surprising" evening out...DH is going to be SO mad at me! :furious:

It's from HS, right? Not backlot, outside. R and R? T of T?

A very surprised (more like shocked :rotfl2:) DH having his picture taken by the local newspaper after receiving the Lion's Club Citizen of the Year Award :goodvibes:

CitizenoftheYear023.jpg
:tink:

Denise...The Jerk wasn't even there! :lmao:

Yes, I could hear my neighbor's generator all day. It's okay. I can go w/o TV and internet once in a while. It's good for me. I do have the wood stove so I had coffee and I plenty of snow to shovel to keep me busy. :goodvibes We have 18 inches now :eek:

18" :faint: ... is it still snowing? :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46965462 said:

"hanging on something but not a wall" ... :confused3 ... the ceiling? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter