Where In The World #7

Is it from the Shrunk the Kids play area?

232323232fp733_9_nu3742_536_543_2833536634245ot1lsi-1.jpg

Ohhh...GOOD guess...but, no, it's not. :goodvibes :tink:

I am going to drive up and meet you too when you come to DW. But just wave?? Didn't you say you were going to bring a Monti Cristo Sandwich with you since we can not get them in the world anymore!!! :goodvibes:lmao::rotfl2:::yes::

I was going to wave from the plane as I landed on the east coast. Since I will be so close to you and Diane. :goodvibes I am hoping you will come up to DW when I'm there this coming Sept. :yay:

Meanwhile here is your Monte Cristo.

IMG_3527_zpsecd3fb8e.jpg

It was soooooooo good!!

I'm not a constant poster. Mostly a lurker. I'll throw out a comment here there when I feel it's witty enough or less likely actually may have some value.

All guesses help narrow down the answers. These are some hard crops! And we love witty comments! ::yes::

I forgot to properly welcome you last night, it"s a 16 thing :lmao:

25444de1.jpg

the more creative and wittier the better and if you need any help i still have some paste left over. To borrow a line from the Pirates "I'd be willin to share" :rotfl2::rotfl2:

imagesCATZFXDB_zps5504e146.jpg

Okay, which parade? Boo to You? Celebrate? Electric Light?

Busy day; BIG football game tonight...we're "pumped" and ready to get this show on the road. :cheer2: A win tonight will send us to "Jerry's World" (Cowboys Stadium in Dallas) next Friday; a loss means I may actually get my Christmas preparations done before the 24th! :lmao:

Boo to You would be the parade....:tink:

Busy day; BIG football game tonight...we're "pumped" and ready to get this show on the road. :cheer2: A win tonight will send us to "Jerry's World" (Cowboys Stadium in Dallas) next Friday; a loss means I may actually get my Christmas preparations done before the 24th! :lmao:

I am hoping for a trip to Cowboys Stadium :cheer2: that would be so cool for the team.

Boo to You...Youtube here I come :rotfl2:

Sounds like a good game/day either way :cheer2:

Now, to guess which float. I have no idea and without looking through my pictures, I'm just taking random guesses....... Pinocchio?

I am hoping for a trip to Cowboys Stadium :cheer2: that would be so cool for the team.

Boo to You...Youtube here I come :rotfl2:

Sounds like a good game/day either way :cheer2:

Now, to guess which float. I have no idea and without looking through my pictures, I'm just taking random guesses....... Pinocchio?

I'm hoping for that trip to Cowboys Stadium too...what an experience for those young men. It's one of those "no respect" situations...never ranked in State polls; questionable to even MAKE the playoffs (the top team in our district...our last loss was to them in October...is playing in the "large school" division in the finals tonight in Cowboys Stadium); no "out of area" sports news coverage...just quietly going about their business, practicing hard and winning. But, I am realistic. They're playing the team that has been ranked #1 in the 3A State polls all year; big, fast and MEAN. Their mascot is the RATTLESNAKE :scared:...and Denise knows how much I like snakes! :lmao: No doubt, they're good but our boys are too...they wouldn't have made it to the semi-finals if they weren't! :cheer2:

SunDial enjoy the Youtube video :rotfl: ... shouldn't be a problem for you if you watch it carefully. :rotfl: Denise...it's a "free-standing thing", not on a float and not Pinocchio. :tink:

OMG...just heard the numbers from the school shooting in Connecticut. What the hell is WRONG with this world? :sad: I am heartbroken. :tink:

OMG...just heard the numbers from the school shooting in Connecticut. What the hell is WRONG with this world? :sad: I am heartbroken. :tink:

Mom sent me a text about it. Now reading about it on phone. Prayers for everyone involved. It is sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter