Where In The World #7

Diane♥Disney;46770875 said:
:dance3:You are so lucky.:dance3: I wish I was going I've never been at Christmas time before.

lol me neither thats why we are going now and not after

Where is this?

DSC03228-1.jpg

WHY can't the "statue builders" make the EYES look normal??? They are always soooo creepy! :scared: I'll go with MK. :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46769033 said:
Where is this?

IMG_1074cc.jpg

Diane♥Disney;46770713 said:
It is in a park. The object itself is not a railing but this part of it could be considered a railing

For some reason I want to go with Italy or Morocco...2nd story building "decoration" for lack of a better word...haven't had the coffee yet...but it's ready now...:cool1:! :tink:

For some reason I want to go with Italy or Morocco...2nd story building "decoration" for lack of a better word...haven't had the coffee yet...but it's ready now...:cool1:! :tink:

Not in Epcot.

:rotfl: "Could" be all of the above! This is in a park; the neon IS a ring around something; could be a "wierd" planet but it has nothing to do with Buzz Lightyear. :tink:

Is it in the MK? Is it part of an attraction or in a gift shop?

we are down to single digits now :cool1::cool1::cool1: 9 days to go...

You are so lucky!! And there is a special (costs more $) Christmas party? :cool1: They were putting up the decorations at Disneyland. I would love to go to DW at this time of year. Here are the crowd levels off Touringplans.com

Sun, December 2, 2012 3 out of 10
Mon, December 3, 2012 5 out of 10
Tue, December 4, 2012 2 out of 10
Wed, December 5, 2012 2 out of 10
Thu, December 6, 2012 3 out of 10 New Fantasyland Opening Weekend
Fri, December 7, 2012 4 out of 10 New Fantasyland Opening Weekend
Sat, December 8, 2012 7 out of 10 New Fantasyland Opening Weekend
Sun, December 9, 2012 3 out of 10 New Fantasyland Opening Weekend
Mon, December 10, 2012 5 out of 10
Tue, December 11, 2012 2 out of 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter