• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #7

Diane♥Disney;46777247 said:
Splash Mountain?

Is it on a sign? Did we ask if it is related to a shop or food service? Is it on Tom Sawyer's Island?

Diane♥Disney;46777392 said:
We know it's in Frontierland, it's part of an attraction, not on a sign, not in a queue and it is outside.

WaltDisneyWorld2012619-1.jpg

:cheer2: Denise gets the credit for finding the location! :cheer2: Now, bonus points if anyone can tell me WHAT the "M" is on. :thumbsup2 :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46779222 said:
Park-yes-yes-and yes.:thumbsup2

Looks like the "tail end of duck" :rotfl2: ... like Donald and his nephews going fishing in Camp Minnie/Mickey...but I guess that's not really an attraction, is it? :confused3 :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46778267 said:
I have no idea. Is it on a building?

Is the "M" in "Tom"? Or, on the Mill?

Well...wonder of all wonders...our Brahmas BEAT the reigning 3A State Champs 21-7 tonight! :yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2: Was NOT expecting that outcome ... what a game! :yay:

Not on a building; not the M in Tom and not on the Mill...anyone remember seeing this "shipping box"? If I'm not mistaken they're right at the entrance/exit to the fort area...

WaltDisneyWorld2012619.jpg
:tink:

Diane♥Disney;46781069 said:
No it's not in the MK.
It's not the tail of a duck, not in AK.

OK...I'm confused...I guess I was thinking of Denise's Tough to be a Bug picture...:confused3; so you picture is not from AK, MK or HS so that leaves Epcot? :tink:

Well...wonder of all wonders...our Brahmas BEAT the reigning 3A State Champs 21-7 tonight! :yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2: Was NOT expecting that outcome ... what a game! :yay:

Not on a building; not the M in Tom and not on the Mill...anyone remember seeing this "shipping box"? If I'm not mistaken they're right at the entrance/exit to the fort area...

WaltDisneyWorld2012619.jpg
:tink:

I wonder who's initials are RMC. Did you notice the name and address on the bottom crate? Disney imagineers are always doing little things like that.

And hurray for your sports team again! :cheer2: You are having a great season!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter