Where In The World #7

Diane♥Disney;47201567 said:
Is it a statue?

IMG_3671-1.jpg

is it part of a sign?

Not part of a statue and not part of a sign. :tink:

This is very close. I almost gave it to you but...... it's not quite Cinderella but, it is from a night time parade.

IMG_3065-1_zps9559ab16-1_zps4b9be345.jpg

Trying to remember what other floats may have candles and I'm drawing a blank. What about the carrousel one? Or is it from the Christmas night parade? :tink:

Your internet working okay? MINE is giving me problems tonight...Photobucket went wacky this afternoon on Google and now I can't even get Google to come up!

Trying to remember what other floats may have candles and I'm drawing a blank. What about the carrousel one? Or is it from the Christmas night parade? :tink:

Your internet working okay? MINE is giving me problems tonight...Photobucket went wacky this afternoon on Google and now I can't even get Google to come up!

My internet is grrrreat!!! Loving it!

No carrousel on this float. It's not the Boo to You or the Christmas night parade. It's the other night time parade. And, it's not Cinderella but, this float is from her movie.

IMG_3065-1_zps9559ab16-1_zps4b9be345.jpg

DING DING DING DING WINNER

i have never notice all the little faces all over the cart they are even on the wheel

HALLALULIA! :rotfl2: That was giving me a headache! I've never noticed the little faces on the wheel either! More to "look for" on the next trip! :rotfl: :tink:

Sunset Blvd? I think this has been asked before but is it from an attraction, shop or food service? Inside or outside?

IMG_3671-1.jpg

No Ma'am, not Sunset Blvd either. It's not from an attraction, shop or food service. It's "just there"; it IS outside, not necessarily in "plain view" but you don't have to look to hard to see it. :headache: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter