• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #7

FYI - I did not find any Umbrella Heads at the Pop pool today : lmao: Had the friend that was with me when u took that pic looking too :lmao:

That face by the way was real terror lol. She was petrified to go on this ride but so wanted to (especially since her then 6 year old brother conquered it twice before without batting so much as an eyelash). He laughed the entire ride, she dug her fingers into my arm :crazy2:

I have a story about TOT that I'll have to PM to you sometime. Happened on a high school band trip in 1998 and we laugh about it to this day! :tink:

Alright, I am thinking this one may be trickier... maybe not, we shall see lol.

November2012566copy_zpsfcb19f42.jpg

My first thought on this one is the Haunted Mansion. :tink:

Diane♥Disney;47160526 said:
Good one Goopy.:thumbsup2

I don't know if you used it but it looks like the Magic Kingdom toll booth sign?

FINALLY done...outdoor decorations are DOWN :cool1:; now comes the repair phase! :faint:

Diane...thanks on the HS map stand picture. :goodvibes

Still can't remember if I posted the photo in the last few weeks but you are correct...the toll booth it is! :thumbsup2

232323232fp53632_nu32_5_987_7_4_WSNRCG3238__273749nu0mrj.jpg
:tink:

Y'all are right...Photobucket is S-L-O-W this evening!

I know this one is new :rotfl:; just cropped it yesterday...

WaltDisneyWorld2012173-1.jpg

Since the enlarged crop is a little "muddled" here's the regular size that's a little sharper:

WaltDisneyWorld2012173-1-1.jpg

No "first time guesses" this time! :rotfl: I don't even know where to start! Epcot? :tink:

I don't know why anyone is complaining about my picture when I look at yours and Diane's! :eek:

I switched back to the old version of Photobucket and now I remember the problems I had with it!! :furious:

I cannot upload. I cannot edit. I can only view my photos as a guest. Very frustrating. :furious:

But, my crop is not from Epcot. Here is my crop:

IMG_3983-1.jpg

very good i thought it was going to be tricky

3_zps03004986.jpg

I only knew it because I was going to use it as a crop.:rotfl2:

:confused3 Hollywood Studio's? Somewhere around the Great Movie Ride building? :tink:

Not in HS.

I know this one is new :rotfl:; just cropped it yesterday...

WaltDisneyWorld2012173-1.jpg

Since the enlarged crop is a little "muddled" here's the regular size that's a little sharper:

WaltDisneyWorld2012173-1-1.jpg

DTD?

Would love to hear sometime :thumbsup2

Nope, not Haunted Mansion.

Epcot? WS?

I don't know why anyone is complaining about my picture when I look at yours and Diane's! :eek:

I switched back to the old version of Photobucket and now I remember the problems I had with it!! :furious:

I cannot upload. I cannot edit. I can only view my photos as a guest. Very frustrating. :furious:

But, my crop is not from Epcot. Here is my crop:

IMG_3983-1.jpg

Where are we with this one? Is it in a park? HS?

Diane♥Disney;47163220 said:
One for the weekend. Sorry for the poor quality, it's scanned from a print.

img018a.jpg

Do we know park, resort or other on this one? Is that an alligator or crocodile?

Is it from the AK? or the MK?

Diane♥Disney;47166158 said:
Where are we with this one? Is it in a park? HS?

Okay, here is a bigger crop but, now you will probably get it in a nano second :laughing:

IMG_3983-1.jpg

It is from the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter