Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it conneted to the water wheel behind their food court area?

if it from inside one of the restaurants?

i like Eds guess because i dont know that resort very well lol :rotfl2:

Boatwrights? :tink:

No, it's not food related so not the food court. Not Boatwrights.

IMG_5678-Version2.jpg

well if you are on facebook here is the link to my album i have a few good pictures in there

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10152118770385054.908014.680000053&type=1

any one else who wants to see them too thats ok lol

but to see all the good albums you have to become my friend lol

Ed you should click on that link that Jeff gave. I don't think you have to belong to Facebook to see that page. I think you would really like the pictures!

Jeff when you said there had been 10,000 cars, I didn't realize you took a picture of every single one of them!!! :eek: :rotfl2:

Ed you should click on that link that Jeff gave. I don't think you have to belong to Facebook to see that page. I think you would really like the pictures!

Jeff when you said there had been 10,000 cars, I didn't realize you took a picture of every single one of them!!! :eek: :rotfl2:

lo i did not even get close to getting pictures of 1/4 of the cars.. after a while there was too many people you could hard walk down the streets lol

The Poly? And then you will want to know where :lmao: How about on a pathway giving/pointing a direction if it is not in the main lobby?

Yes it is at the Poly and I won't ask you to tell me where.:rotfl2: It was in the bushes by the quiet pool.

IMG_6024-1.jpg

The Land is the general area but it's not in the food court area. :tink:

Garden Grill?

No, it's not food related so not the food court. Not Boatwrights.

IMG_5678-Version2.jpg

I don't remember seeing that. Not in the food court, how about the lobby or gift shop? Maybe a restroom?:lmao:

Diane♥Disney;46111999 said:
I don't remember seeing that. Not in the food court, how about the lobby or gift shop? Maybe a restroom?:lmao:

Bingo! It's from the gift shop at PORS.

IMG_5678.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter