Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6024-1.jpg

Epcot is the park but not a part of an attraction. :tink:

How about The Land food court area?

back home now from a busy weekend

house sitting my moms place while she is down in Vegas with her girl friends causing trouble lol

went to a big car show on sat ( 2000 + cars and over 100,000 spectators. its so big they shut half the city street) and also a 1st birthday party and sunday i went to a 90th birthday party too

and all this while taking take of a sick wife.. lol

So, tell me was the car show in the US or Canada?? I can't help but notice you are part of the throng of Canadians that evade my state! :goodvibes I was almost run over again yesterday by the Canadians in a panic to get to our Walmart! :rotfl2: They come from as far away as Alberta and Saskatchewan!!

You may have health care up there but, seems like you - and your Mom! go to the USA for everything else! U-S-A! :cheer2: U-S-A!!

PS Hope your DW is feeling better soon!!

Diane♥Disney;46107058 said:
Nope nobody asked yet until now.:cool1: I thought the crates were in a strange place.:rotfl:

IMG_0953.jpg

Well, no wonder I couldn't find it in my pictures. The Shooting Gallery was all wrapped up/under construction last time I was there and - what is that crap doing on the roof!!?!? :rotfl2:

back home now from a busy weekend

house sitting my moms place while she is down in Vegas with her girl friends causing trouble lol

went to a big car show on sat ( 2000 + cars and over 100,000 spectators. its so big they shut half the city street) and also a 1st birthday party and sunday i went to a 90th birthday party too

and all this while taking take of a sick wife.. lol

You were busy. Hope DW is feeling better.

That was a big car show. I would have loved to be at that one. Bet there were some great looking custom rides.

Well, no wonder I couldn't find it in my pictures. The Shooting Gallery was all wrapped up/under construction last time I was there and - what is that crap doing on the roof!!?!? :rotfl2:

Must have been the same Imagineers that put the cooler, chairs, shoes and stuff on the roof of the restaurant in AK next to Dinoland. Jeff used this place in an offering many months ago.

DisneyB-Day_Feb262012_0040.jpg

And so far Jeff is in the lead!!! It IS from PORS!!! You may only know one resort - but, you do know that one resort! :rotfl2:

Can anyone tell me where at PORS this is?

IMG_5678-Version2.jpg

Is it conneted to the water wheel behind their food court area?

So, tell me was the car show in the US or Canada?? I can't help but notice you are part of the throng of Canadians that evade my state! :goodvibes I was almost run over again yesterday by the Canadians in a panic to get to our Walmart! :rotfl2: They come from as far away as Alberta and Saskatchewan!!

You may have health care up there but, seems like you - and your Mom! go to the USA for everything else! U-S-A! :cheer2: U-S-A!!

Oh Snap... Keyboard is at it again :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lol thanks she is feeling a bit better today, but now its her 4 days off so she is not missing any work now

and hopefuly she will feel better because this is her week off, so if she does feel better she will be down there shopping on wednesday lol so watch out..

lol yes he may have free health care but you guys have all the good coupons :rotfl2:

This one was taken about 12:30 in the morning. There were hundreds of people walking thur this shot. Park didn't close for another 1 1/2 hours. This was a 30 second exposure so it ghosted most everyone out of the pic.

That's amazing! Looks like you've got DW all to yourself! :thumbsup2

Diane♥Disney;46106079 said:
Yup you used it.:lmao: The miniature village in Germany. Maybe Ed can share some of his meds with you.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I can do that except for the really really good ones :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh, trust me, Diane...even Ed's meds couldn't help me right now. It's called L-I-F-E :crazy2: ... the only thing that will help me is to "get off this hampster wheel" and breathe again. :tink:

I am not on Facebook. Between here and a few other message boards occupies my time. At one time I was active on over a dozen. Cutting back on a few of them if not all together.

lol that’s a good idea you think the Disboards are distracting you can spend hours of Facebook and not even now lol :surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter