Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something draining out of a barrel? Is it from the UK?

086-1.jpg

It would be "something draining" but not out of a barrel; not from UK. :tink:

Taking nostalgic trips today. Just played on youtube the 3D Magic Journeys show. There were some good shows way back when. ::yes::

Started a 54 minute show about Horizons, have to get back to that in a bit. Then off to the original World of Motion.

Same here from a different angle and plan on using it :lmao:

Taking nostalgic trips today. Just played on youtube the 3D Magic Journeys show. There were some good shows way back when. ::yes::

Started a 54 minute show about Horizons, have to get back to that in a bit. Then off to the original World of Motion.

On jeepwreck's picture...I will TRY to remember that you have the same photo too ... for future reference! :rotfl:
Sounds like some terrific "nostalgic trips" and you are so correct...good shows back then. I even enjoyed the Body Tours thing! :lmao:
Any ideas on Diane's photo? I need some help 'cause I'm totally out of thoughts ... it's wooden, outside, not attached to a building, not in the courtyard area, nothing to do with Kidcot, not in the theater, not Fife & Drum Tavern....need some thoughts....:tink:

Diane♥Disney;46192492 said:
Not a sign. BIGGER. I'll give you a hint, I didn't take the photo in American Adventure, I took it from another country.;)

The wooden gates to the left of the main building? :tink:

Is this from the wine press from Germany you used a while ago?

Can you tell us which countries we have checked off? Not Canada, the UK, Norway, Germany. Is that it? Has anyone guessed France or Italy?

086-1.jpg

what about the outpost?

SunDial...I actually thought the wine press would be one of the first guesses! :rotfl2: But...it's not...jeepwreck has found it! The wooden water tower at the Outpost! :cool1:

086.jpg
:tink:

Any ideas on Diane's photo? I need some help 'cause I'm totally out of thoughts ... it's wooden, outside, not attached to a building, not in the courtyard area, nothing to do with Kidcot, not in the theater, not Fife & Drum Tavern....need some thoughts....:tink:

I have officially given up on Diane's :sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter