Crystal Palace?

Is it on the Tomorrowland side?

The beautiful Crystal Palace at night!

IMG_4413-1.jpg
:tink:

Diane♥Disney;46199122 said:
Here is a bigger crop.

IMG_1189bb_zpse2a894be.jpg

where did we end up in this one.. we know it’s in Epcot. WS right.. what countries have been guessed already

Diane♥Disney;46199567 said:
It's in the American Adventure.

I'm going to have to let jeepwreck handle this one because I'm out of guesses. :confused3 It's not on a building, not in the theater, not in the courtyard, not the wooden gates, not Fife & Drum, not one of the drums used by the Fife & Drum Corps. ... I didn't name the American Adventure sign in front...can not think of another thing...I'm saying "uncle" on this photo. Good luck jeepwreck...I've been working on it for 14 pages :lmao:.....:tink:

I'm going to have to let jeepwreck handle this one because I'm out of guesses. :confused3 It's not on a building, not in the theater, not in the courtyard, not the wooden gates, not Fife & Drum, not one of the drums used by the Fife & Drum Corps. ... I didn't name the American Adventure sign in front...can not think of another thing...I'm saying "uncle" on this photo. Good luck jeepwreck...I've been working on it for 14 pages :lmao:.....:tink:

lol i am out too i have not spent mush time in that land, lol last time we were there we passed right by it due to time conflicts with lunch lol :lmao:

lol i am out too i have not spent mush time in that land, lol last time we were there we passed right by it due to time conflicts with lunch lol :lmao:

:lmao: I guess we'll have to leave it up to SunDial and baseballmickey...or ANYONE else checking WITW 'cause I have listed EVERYTHING I can think of and that includes going over my own photos looking for a clue. :confused3 :tink:

It's in a park; not part of a wall. :tink:

Is it in AK?

:lmao: I guess we'll have to leave it up to SunDial and baseballmickey...or ANYONE else checking WITW 'cause I have listed EVERYTHING I can think of and that includes going over my own photos looking for a clue. :confused3 :tink:

This may be more visable from another country or from across the WATER looking at the American Adventure.

Diane♥Disney;46201652 said:
This may be more visable from another country or from across the WATER looking at the American Adventure.

Is it a ship? Is there a ship in the water by the American pavilion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!