Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the Romantic Road??

IMG_7049-Version2.jpg

looks like a football field? will go with resort and the All star resort?

Yes, I agree with Jeff. It looks like the shadow of a flag and hash marks like on a sports field. How about somewhere that your DGD's soccer team was? The ESPN sports complex? The soccer field?

BINGO! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: I was hoping this would be a "little" easier for y'all! :lmao: ESPN soccer field with MY star, DGD putting the ball back in play:

232323232fp63548_nu3858_69_33__29496942245ot1lsi.jpg
:tink:

Your DGD looks like a pro! I would not be surprised to see her on the Olympic soccer team in a few years!! :cheer2:

Thanks! :thumbsup2 That's her goal! :rotfl: DD took that photo and was pretty proud of it...perfect form on DGD's kick...guess all that "yelling" at her from her Daddy IS paying off! :rotfl2: :tink:

BINGO! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: I was hoping this would be a "little" easier for y'all! :lmao: ESPN soccer field with MY star, DGD putting the ball back in play:

:tink:

Nice picture.:thumbsup2

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: In Epcot's Germany! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

(I think you posted the wrong picture...I've caught myself doing that A LOT! :lmao:) :tink:

I'll second that guess.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

WaltDisneyWorld2012262-1.jpg

This is from a park. Off to WORK...helping with "the partial move" :lmao: today! :tink:

Is that drops of paint? HS? The Muppet Shop?

WaltDisneyWorld2012262-1.jpg

This is from a park. Off to WORK...helping with "the partial move" :lmao: today! :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46168194 said:
Is that drops of paint? HS? The Muppet Shop?

Diane was pretty sharp to catch those paint drops! I guess it's not from the MK since you didn't answer my guess so I will ask if it's from the AK?

I'm sorry Denise...didn't finish reading your question! "Haste makes waste!" :rotfl: My floor IS in the MK but that's NOT paint drops! :rolleyes1 :tink:

Yes, you are right! That was the wrong picture!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Where is this floor!?!?

DSC08012-1.jpg

Is it from a restaurant or Food Service? The Bakery in Norway?

Park, resort or other?

Mine is in a park.

I'm going with Tom Sawyer Island. :tink:

Not from Tom Sawyer Island.

I'm sorry Denise...didn't finish reading your question! "Haste makes waste!" :rotfl: My floor IS in the MK but that's NOT paint drops! :rolleyes1 :tink:

Is it from a restaurant or Food Service? Liberty Tree Tavern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter