Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next up:

232323232fp6354_nu322_8___29__WSNRCG385899_57336nu0mrj-1.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other? Is it metal?

Ding-ding-ding-we have a winner! :cheer2: I took this picture to show the disgusting behavior of some WDW guests...these kind of people don't need to be "friends" of the Mouse! Those are grapes ALL over the floor...not paint! Wish I would have been in sight when they left this table...I'd have said something! (and maybe gotten thrown out of the park but this behavior really angers me!) :furious:

WaltDisneyWorld2012262.jpg
:tink:

:sad2:

No, it's not a street. Not from Streets of America and not near the Muppet building.

I saw your dirty table on another thread. That is really rude. :sad2:

So it's not part of an attraction, restaurant/food service, gift shop or restroom. Is it inside or outside?

Diane♥Disney;46171086 said:
So it's not part of an attraction, restaurant/food service, gift shop or restroom. Is it inside or outside?

Wait! Did we cover attraction? It IS from an attraction! Sorry I'll have to go back and check on that.

It's outside but....

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

where in the world threads has turned too pictures of all floors while where in the land threasd is pictures of all walls lol

whats going on today lol

No, sorry, this floor is not from the MK or Epcot. It is not from an attraction, gift shop or restroom :rotfl2:

DSC08012-1.jpg

No, not the AK either so - it's from HS.

No, it's not a street. Not from Streets of America and not near the Muppet building.

I saw your dirty table on another thread. That is really rude. :sad2:

Diane♥Disney;46171086 said:

Diane♥Disney;46171460 said:
Tower of Terror?

What about something in Animation Courtyard? ...taking a "hint" from jeepwreck...is it a WALL? :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter