No.

No.

No.

No. Not Harbor House either.

DSC04078-Version2.jpg

Is it from HS? Hollywood & Vine?

Diane♥Disney;46105136 said:
Is it from HS? Hollywood & Vine?

Yes! It IS from HS! That should help! But, not from Hollywood and Vine. And - now we know that Hollywood and Vine share restrooms with the Tune In Lounge and Prime Time Cafe, you can check those off your lists. It's not from there either.

Yes! It IS from HS! That should help! But, not from Hollywood and Vine. And - now we know that Hollywood and Vine share restrooms with the Tune In Lounge and Prime Time Cafe, you can check those off your lists. It's not from there either.

Brown Derby?

How about Sci Fi? :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46104828 said:
No and no. Keep thinking.

Not part of the Railroad Station.

:rotfl: Well, we've named everything in Frontierland except SM and BTMRR so I'll add those to the mix. If not at either one of those, I think we're all going to need a clue! :rotfl: :tink:

To quote DH, "I'll be glad when I go back to my "regular job" tomorrow so I can REST! :lmao: Hard, long couple of days for these "over 16's" :rotfl2:...let's finish out the weekend with a quick guess of this one....

WaltDisneyWorld2012369-1.jpg

I can't remember if I used this within the last couple of weeks or not...if I did, just laugh at me and guess it quickly! :lmao: :tink:

To quote DH, "I'll be glad when I go back to my "regular job" tomorrow so I can REST! :lmao: Hard, long couple of days for these "over 16's" :rotfl2:...let's finish out the weekend with a quick guess of this one....

I can't remember if I used this within the last couple of weeks or not...if I did, just laugh at me and guess it quickly! :lmao: :tink:

Yup you used it.:lmao: The miniature village in Germany. Maybe Ed can share some of his meds with you.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Diane♥Disney;46106033 said:
Mama Melrose?

Not Sm or BTMRR. You haven't quite named everything yet. There is something else.

Is it near the Country Bear Jamboree?

Park, resort or other?

Pecos Bill's?

Is it near the Country Bear Jamboree?

Diane♥Disney;46106033 said:
Not Sm or BTMRR. You haven't quite named everything yet. There is something else.

I've asked about Pecos Bill's; SunDial asked about Country Bear Jamboree; we've named the Railroad, SM, BTMRR, Tom Sawyer Island, Golden Oak Outpost...the only thing left on the map is Westward Ho...I don't know where that is but what about Westward Ho? :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter