Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work has been very busy leaving no time to play. Just got to see what the storm is doing. Thinking about Kris right now and Diane what you have yet to get.

Who would have ever thought that those of us that are in the hurricane alley and have been thru quite a few of them would be checking on how ya'll are doing up north. If power loss is all that happens to you that would be great.

Prayers are with you.

The next challenge to test your MEMORY and/or DETECTIVE WORK :rotfl::

IMG_5544-1.jpg
:tink:

bath room tile?

Work has been very busy leaving no time to play. Just got to see what the storm is doing. Thinking about Kris right now and Diane what you have yet to get.

Who would have ever thought that those of us that are in the hurricane alley and have been thru quite a few of them would be checking on how ya'll are doing up north. If power loss is all that happens to you that would be great.

Prayers are with you.

We've missed you! This is the first opportunity I've had today to "play" too. A family friend passed away this weekend and extending a helping hand with the Memorial Service; spent almost 2 hours on paper work for an upcoming procedure at the hospital; soccer game tonight plus regular "Monday STUFF" :crazy2:! I've been watching storm coverage off and on all day and what a scary mess! Going to be some LONG days ahead for our friends on the East Coast! :tink:

Just got power back.:sad2: Lost it at around 4 this afternoon. I just hope we don't lose it again.:sad2: DH brought a small generator home from work so we had the refrigerator, TV and a few lights but no computer:headache:. So if you don't hear from me we lost power again. It doesn't seem too bad here right now strong winds and rain so far. The storm is still south of us. They already cancelled school again for tomorrow.

Diane♥Disney;46582353 said:
Just got power back.:sad2: Lost it at around 4 this afternoon. I just hope we don't lose it again.:sad2: DH brought a small generator home from work so we had the refrigerator, TV and a few lights but no computer:headache:. So if you don't hear from me we lost power again. It doesn't seem too bad here right now strong winds and rain so far. The storm is still south of us. They already cancelled school again for tomorrow.

:cool1: Enjoy it while you can! May not last long! :rotfl2: I have a feeling you can look forward to a few more days of canceled classes! :rotfl2: Hopefully you've seen the worst of it...looks like the storm is moving a little to the west and north but that sucker is SO HUGE I guess that doesn't mean much! Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. :tink:

Yes, my crop is a ceiling from a restaurant. :thumbsup2

I hope this stupid hurricane doesn't knock your power out!!! Stupid hurricane is heading right for my daughter and cousin in Washington, DC. :mad: I hope it is GONE by Thursday! United gave me the option of booking Jason's ticket for Wed but, I was too afraid they would cancel those flights too. Hard to decide. They have already cancelled 2 out of 3 flights I've booked for him! :furious:

Have you heard from "the kids"? Hope all is well with the 3 of them...:tink:

Diane♥Disney;46582631 said:
I thought so, so is my rock.:rotfl2: I have a few.:rolleyes1 I sent you a PM back.

Mine is from a resort.

I'll refrain from answering then for a while :rotfl: ... sent you a 2nd PM...I think (maybe I forgot to hit submit :lmao:)! Just finished looking at some damage pictures online from NH...lots of cleanup out there! :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter